the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Wtf man. FedEx is pissing me off. So I have a package that was supposed to be sent to me on Saturday and it has direct signature required. Now I put in a hold request before the arrival date for my local fedex office/kinkos so I can just grab it from them. I looked at the past two days it said there’s a a local delivery restriction and delivery has not been attempted. Wth is going on. You guys are a fedex retail store and you’re restricting it???? Wtf :smh::smh::smh::stoneface:

Wtf man. FedEx is pissing me off. So I have a package that was supposed to be sent to me on Saturday and it has direct signature required. Now I put in a hold request before the arrival date for my local fedex office/kinkos so I can just grab it from them. I looked at the past two days it said there’s a a local delivery restriction and delivery has not been attempted. Wth is going on. You guys are a fedex retail store and you’re restricting it???? Wtf :smh::smh::smh::stoneface:

idk how they even still In business

Reactions: Ube
What are you guys getting your family for Christmas? Already got my dad covered, need to get something for my mom and siblings.

No wonder. So you're down to move to HK if accepted for a position? My friend just moved there in July/August for work too. It was his dream to move somewhere overseas to work and live. He still likes it a lot and said the protest isn't as bad as it looks, just cant go out at night sometimes.

Based on past experience when I was younger, working for an Asian owned company was a mistake. Asians really like to gossip and backstab each other. So many things wrong in those environment. They really disregard every rules/law. :lol: I know I shouldn't apply it to all asians because it sounds ignorant but even the non americanized asians around here seems to backstab their own friends too, not just the work place.

I alrdy decided to move. So if I can't get this offer from the interview I'll just be looking for one while I'm there. I'm getting a lot of responses to my applications meanwhile out here I'm getting nothing.

I am aware of the toxic office drama that a lot of Asian workplaces come with. I'm also aware that the work life balance is not as good but I can trade winter depression for that

What are you guys getting your family for Christmas? Already got my dad covered, need to get something for my mom and siblings.

Memories > Items. Gonna get my parents tickets to see Gabriel Iglesias next year. Getting my girl Michael Buble tickets. IDK about my brother so far.

Back
Top Bottom