the thread about nothing...

Haven’t worn mine in 5 years and that was the 3rd time me ever wearing them. I’m surprised the air
cushion even held up.

Haven't worn mine in like 4 yrs now.
Bust em out bro
Haven’t worn mine in 5 years and that was the 3rd time me ever wearing them. I’m surprised the air
cushion even held up.
Got to rock em once in a while myself included. Gotta bunch of jays collecting dust in the closet but I'm going to start wearing them when I go out. Lol true, the air cushion on my pairs still intact but overall the shoes aren't that comfortable anymore. My AJ I Carolina Blue patent leather from '03 are single handedly the worst sneaker in terms of comfort that I've ever worn. I rmbr them being sucky even when they were new

Bust em out bro

Got to rock em once in a while myself included. Gotta bunch of jays collecting dust in the closet but I'm going to start wearing them when I go out. Lol true, the air cushion on my pairs still intact but overall the shoes aren't that comfortable anymore. My AJ I Carolina Blue patent leather from '03 are single handedly the worst sneaker in terms of comfort that I've ever worn. I rmbr them being sucky even when they were new
I just wear the same 3-5 pairs of shoes nowadays. Everything else is collecting dust. There are some
shoes I forget I have lol

Well Fellas Im 40 today...

about to head out to Europe for my trip. Amsterdam and Barcelona.

I am leaving feeling uncertain - I believe my last girlfriend killed herself last night. Being that her mother(in Cali) contacted me because she hasn’t heard from her the last 3 days and today.

I called the Police to do a wellness check. Every thing seems normal but they didn’t go inside. Her mother will call them tomorrow to go inside. I just can feel in my feelings she probably connected her phone and overdose.

also.....

**** Cash App. I sent $693 from Cash App for some work. The person sent me a request for $693 - instead I went on cash app and sent $693. Somehow the damn request took $693 and sent it to them too. Now I can’t get in touch with the person - cash app is telling me I might have to take the L ... smh anybody experience this? I called my bank to file a dispute.

Then I got in a fight last night at 12am (my birthday)- I had to put that old New Orleans *** whooping on my daughter’s brother ( 18 )

they got the arguing, and he started to walk away. Then she grab his arm and he proceed to swing his arms and keep walking. He turns around like he was about to punch her...

so I grab him and walk him off, and he decides he want to try to swing on me. I grab him and ran his *** in the garage door twice, then flip him and put him in the choke hold - then body slam him. Then I started choking the **** out of him.

We talked about it after HE calm down. Had to make him understand my position and that a real man control their emotions. You don’t ever raise your hands to any woman - especially when I know you’re always around my daughter. He knows not to play with me. Gave him a hug and squash it.

D51437A6-1228-4AC5-95CA-80B2E29D58D9.jpeg

Last edited:
My girl is obsessed with this very specific, regional supermarket chain. She goes there at least 2x a week. For Christmas, I bought her $1,000 in stock (about 40 shares) in the parent company that owns that regional chain.

She doesn’t have an account setup yet but she’s been mentioning she wants to start putting money into the stock market every month so I’m gonna set it up with her and transfer the stock to her when I do it.

Haven't seen her yet to give her the print out of the confirmation and the public materials (earnings presentation) but hopefully it isn’t too corny. :lol: I work in finance so it’s a very “me” gift. That’s not the only thing I got her though...

My girl is obsessed with this very specific, regional supermarket chain. She goes there at least 2x a week. For Christmas, I bought her $1,000 in stock (about 40 shares) in the parent company that owns that regional chain.

She doesn’t have an account setup yet but she’s been mentioning she wants to start putting money into the stock market every month so I’m gonna set it up with her and transfer the stock to her when I do it.

Haven't seen her yet to give her the print out of the confirmation and the public materials (earnings presentation) but hopefully it isn’t too corny. :lol: I work in finance so it’s a very “me” gift. That’s not the only thing I got her though...

Might feel corny but helping somebody start investing their money in the market is a great gesture that can change one’s life.

But you work in finance so you already know that :lol:

Might feel corny but helping somebody start investing their money in the market is a great gesture that can change one’s life.

But you work in finance so you already know that :lol:
Facts I think it’ll be appreciated. Even if we split it’s just $1K and bonus season is coming so I don’t give a damn :lol:

Reactions: jjs
What if the couple splits?

Because of the 1k? It’s a gift so charge it to the game.

The real gift is getting somebody to start investing their own money. Even if they split it’s her money and she can keep investing it long after the split.

Not sure if i understand the what if they split scenario in this situation lol

Because of the 1k? It’s a gift so charge it to the game.

The real gift is getting somebody to start investing their own money. Even if they split it’s her money and she can keep investing it long after the split.

Not sure if i understand the what if they split scenario in this situation lol
I mean in case the couple splits and the benefactor wants it back. Some people are just petty. I've heard of someone asking for a pair of Jordans back. I saw with my own eyes someone take back a bag of cookies after a breakup. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
That’s so petty lmao. A gift is a gift, it’s not yours as soon as you give it :lol:

But yeah i can see how it can create problems after a split. But anything can be a problem after a split :/

That’s so petty lmao. A gift is a gift, it’s not yours as soon as you give it :lol:

But yeah i can see how it can create problems after a split. But anything can be a problem after a split :/
Yup I've said this time and time again. As soon something leaves your hand, it's a gift. Even if you let someone "borrow" it, consider it gone.

Back
Top Bottom