the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

I understand trying to express yourself through art but how you gonna force it on someone’s property who didn’t ask for it? Much less have to pay insurance to have it removed (if they even afford insurance). Best believe the gang graffiti and your graffiti looks the same to the owner and probably the people who live in these neighborhoods. Again, the intricate murals are dope....but I dunno about just scribble names.
Murals dont exist without us. Also true graffiti is illegal. Period. The murals are usually done by ppl that arent from the neighborhood that go over the ppl local to the area. Theres something to be said about someone getting paid to do something that is based off of what we risk our freedom and livelihoods for where we get ****ted on while they get praised. We just dont respect that.

Also most of the places we hit are public property. We all pay taxes. It's all of ours.

Unlocking all the characters in Smash Ultimate is a struggle.
IMG_20191226_184137.jpg
I kept doing Smash and setting the lives to 1 and jumping off the map since that was a quick way to unlock all the characters last game, then I read you have to unlock them in 10 minute playtime increments.

My GF’s white senile old aunt with dementia dropped a hard R n-word at Christmas dinner last night like it was nothing.

We were talking about the best types of nuts like peanuts and almonds etc.

someone mentioned that Brazil nuts were super expensive but gross.

Aunt dementia chimes in, “when I was younger they used to call them ****** toes.”

And continued to eat her ham like she just answered a question on jeopardy or something :lol:

I laugh but it’s actually pretty sad.

carrying on with respect and dignity is superior to lowering yourself to the level of a dummy...

keep it professional and avoid discussions with the aunt...being emotional is good while watching movies and basketball games...being logical in real-life situatuons will take you much further

carrying on with respect and dignity is superior to lowering yourself to the level of a dummy...

keep it professional and avoid discussions with the aunt...being emotional is good while watching movies and basketball games...being logical in real-life situatuons will take you much further

It hard to talk to her because she’s so gone mentally. Used to be a nice lady but yeah she can’t remember what her own name is sometimes.

we tell her what’s right from wrong anytime she does something nutso, but there is literally no point. Just sad.

Just saw the sickest big rig. All matte black with chains and spikes and **** like it came out of a mad max film, pulling an Amazon prime trailer. Wish I caught a pic or had my son with me, low key felt like a kid just now :lol:

Guys never want to go to the doctor. I use to be like that too. Now I always go if I think something is wrong.

Those Penny’s sole gave out on mines over the summer too.

My GF’s white senile old aunt with dementia dropped a hard R n-word at Christmas dinner last night like it was nothing.

We were talking about the best types of nuts like peanuts and almonds etc.

someone mentioned that Brazil nuts were super expensive but gross.

Aunt dementia chimes in, “when I was younger they used to call them ****** toes.”

And continued to eat her ham like she just answered a question on jeopardy or something :lol:

I laugh but it’s actually pretty sad.

So many questions.

What are the races of the others in the conversation?

What was your original (un-processed) reaction?

What were the reactions of those around you?

First thought:. Slides feet out Polo Ranger Boots, pulls Polo socks off, places bare black feet on dinner table, right next to her ham...did they taste like these Aunty Sophia?

I still remember spending an entire day just walking around, soaking it in and photographing a bunch of the pieces. Just so happened to be less than a couple weeks before it got white washed.
That's the one thing I missed out on. I was either on my way to work or going to hang in the city whenever I took the 7. Always said to myself "ehh, it's going to be there forever. I'll check it out next time". Sadly, its gone forever

So many questions.

What are the races of the others in the conversation?

What was your original (un-processed) reaction?

What were the reactions of those around you?

First thought:. Slides feet out Polo Ranger Boots, pulls Polo socks off, places bare black feet on dinner table, right next to her ham...did they taste like these Aunty Sophia?

My immediate reaction was
2A9180F5-E8A6-44E6-981E-C7DA89D086C9.gif

Then we all collectively said “ayyyyyy aunt Dementia you can’t be saying that word!”

I’m the only black person out of 9 people. 1 Mexican family member present also. She doesn’t even know what she said. She almost vegetable status. The brother tried Explaining don’t say that and she then told a story about “did you know my husband used to work for Boeing.”
She never had a husband that worked for Boeing.
Point being, nobody was cool with it, but she’s so far gone that we can’t even explain to her that what she said was messed up.

God is real, my dad cut a money order to pay my moms nurse..he lost the money order in the parking lot of walmart..this was at 9 this morning..my moms nurse left for the day at 1:00pm CT, at 1:20pm she comes running back to tell us she found the money order as soon as she pulled up to the same walmart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom