the thread about nothing...

I actually noticed people don't mind being sick if others around them are sick as well..
This ain’t a minor cold tho. I almost went ahead and went to urgent care after throwing up twice and my temperature shooting up to the point of almost passing out. What saved me was straight up pouring a cup of water I had in my hand over my head.

Ive been sick since Saturday and it’s been different symptoms everyday. Saturday it was the chills and violent cough. Sunday was severe muscle soreness in my feet, mid section and glutes. Making laying, standing and sitting uncomfortable. No sleep that night. Cold sweats and diarrhea on Monday. Tuesday was when I was throwing up. That had my stomach sore all day and night. Yesterday and today my temperature has just been all over the place. :smh:

This isn’t the most sick I’ve ever been, but it’s never been like this. Not a fan.

This ain’t a minor cold tho. I almost went ahead and went to urgent care after throwing up twice and my temperature shooting up to the point of almost passing out. What saved me was straight up pouring a cup of water I had in my hand over my head.

Ive been sick since Saturday and it’s been different symptoms everyday. Saturday it was the chills and violent cough. Sunday was severe muscle soreness in my feet, mid section and glutes. Making laying, standing and sitting uncomfortable. No sleep that night. Cold sweats and diarrhea on Monday. Tuesday was when I was throwing up. That had my stomach sore all day and night. Yesterday and today my temperature has just been all over the place. :smh:

This isn’t the most sick I’ve ever been, but it’s never been like this. Not a fan.
Damn bro just go to your doctor already. That sounds a lot worse than just a cold.

Were they able to diagnose you at Urgent Care? Sounds like a serious flu. Hope you get better quick, man. Stay hydrated!

Gems I say this all the time your better off buying a REIT that will at least give you $0.06 a share a month than saving it in the bank
I learned that when I worked two jobs making weekly deposits got to about 2K and got $0.02 that month :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:
or just better off going to a bank that has a high interest rate and make 5 to 6 cents a day rather than a month

I think I lost the desire to write (graffiti).
life took over. before I used to make time then it became more random and now nothing.

I just don't have the energy to get out there anymore. its like anytime I get time to myself i'd rather relax and watch a movie while eating lemon pepper wings.

ok I have a craving for them now which is why I mentioned them but yeah.

i'm old now. :frown:

I dead rode around the other day with free time and paint and was like yeah...na...i'ma go home. got home, turned the heat on and relaxed on the sofa with a comforter like an old person.

guess its a new phase in life. I see spots and i'm like I could hit that then i'm like its cold outside/started overthinking the risks/etc.

that's how I know i'm done. at least I think so for now. maybe i'll restart in the spring when its warmer but in our world that sucker **** and there are no excuses.

so basically i'm washed.

I dead rode around the other day with free time and paint and was like yeah...na...i'ma go home. got home, turned the heat on and relaxed on the sofa with a comforter like an old person.

guess its a new phase in life. I see spots and i'm like I could hit that then i'm like its cold outside/started overthinking the risks/etc.

that's how I know i'm done. at least I think so for now. maybe i'll restart in the spring when its warmer but in our world that sucker **** and there are no excuses.

so basically i'm washed.
How long does it take you to do one piece? I'm still amazed by graffiti to this day.

Were they able to diagnose you at Urgent Care? Sounds like a serious flu. Hope you get better quick, man. Stay hydrated!
Thanks. I didn’t go. Once I poured the water on me, I cooled down. I went to work today. I said to myself if it gets to the point I feel like I have to leave work, I’ll see a doctor but I’m doing better now. They keep it cold af in here so my temp is staying the same, no cold sweats. My nose is just running like a faucet now.

Thanks. I didn’t go. Once I poured the water on me, I cooled down. I went to work today. I said to myself if it gets to the point I feel like I have to leave work, I’ll see a doctor but I’m doing better now. They keep it cold af in here so my temp is staying the same, no cold sweats. My nose is just running like a faucet now.
Hope you get checked soon, man. Wouldn't want that to become a bigger issue and you not knowing about the cause.

Sad year for my kicks ...
76EFEE72-85C7-4BA9-AF1D-6F12E7228D20.jpeg

How long does it take you to do one piece? I'm still amazed by graffiti to this day.
i'm more into bombing than piecing. piecing is tedious and in order to get clean it takes a lot of dedication.

I like and prefer the streets. I respect those that prefer the yard or those that do both consistently.

I do think too many ppl try to piece before they learn a decent handstyle and before they come up with a decent throwy and straight letter tho.

for me since I don't piece often i'm not as clean/good at it. i'm not sure how long it'd take since I never timed myself. I don't have beef with anybody currently but...lets just say...you'd have to have that thang on you in the yard around here.

with a toddler i'm not trying to put myself in that type of situation at this time in my life. caught me a few years ago and it was whatever.

last time I pieced it was on some building, broad daylight and not in the middle of nowhere. workers were out, cars were going by on the other side of the building, etc. we finished and got out but yeah that was years ago.

I love throwies and tags. and stickers.

I think the best way to get decent at graffiti is to:

-remember handstyle, throwy, straight letter, piecing. in that order. you do something out of order, trust we will know and when you get decent so will you.
-fills over hollows. fills over tags. cool but remember to cover the whole hollow with your fill and try not to leave tags half covered and stuff if you want to avoid potential beef. some writers don't care about the "rules" and will come after you if you go over anything they do regardless.
-its a full contact sport. be prepared for that.
-stay away from drugs. most glorify it. a lot are addicts based on either trying to fit in or trying to escape the harsh reality of life. remember that.
-REPETITION. 1 fill or 15 hollows back to back? more is greater. crush the streets.
-tools of the trade: etch mops, homemade ink if you can, if you can't marsh x garvey in a pilot or whatever, white out pens, scribes for windows, 228 labels for signs, rusto for the walls. leave the designer paint in the store unless you're piecing. even then if its not legal and they aren't paying you to do a something on somebody's wall then leave it in the store.
-teacher store for dope stickers nobody else is using.
-keep it simple. less is more.
-legibility over stuff no one can read.
-you don't need a crew. you can't trust too many ppl. you do your thing and the crew(s) will come to you.
-sidebusting can get everyone buffed. find your own spots.
-social media is a tool but can get you caught up. be smart.
-walk/bike/skateboard > car
-you don't need fancy caps. one cap adapter, a bag of ny fats at the most, really unless you're piecing.
-stock cap on a rusto >>>>>>>>>>> I don't care what you heard.
-just do the spot already. don't wait around looking suspicious but be smart. counter surveillance is a must.
-if you can't 100% trust your lookout don't go with him/her
-fastest/best way to learn what makes a decent handstyle decent is to probably get stickers from writers you like. social media has opened up the doors for that, really. once you get them in your hand see what they did and how it works and try to grasp why
-if your OG isn't helping you lose that person

I think that's it for now. that's a decent list.

oh. all that one sticker here and there...no.
here's what you do:

-grab a stack of 228 labels form the post office.
-tag half, do your throwy on the rest
for the ones that have a throwy on them peel the back halfway and stick part of it to another 228 label. do like 3 or 4 of them.
fold them.

now, when you hit the streets peeling will be easier and your have like 3 or 4 of them stuck together already so you just smooth it down real quick and that's like four of your throwy back to back to back to back.

you do this like say 3 times and your presence is felt.

that's light but yeah. if you're going to use stickers you have to use them right. obviously its paint>ink>stickers in that order so keep that in mind but yeah.

Attachments

• yata.jpg
    yata.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom