the thread about nothing...

My birthday is 12/22/1980 though, do you break it down to 4 and then add the year to find my life cycle number?

12/22/2019-12/21/2020 is your current lifecycle

So you would add
1+2+2+2+2+0+1+9=19
1+9=10
1+0=1

You are in your 1 year cycle. 1 represents leadership. You should be aggressively pursuring your dreams and goals. You want to live life on your own terms and will do whatever it takes to get there. The drawback is that you can become frustrated with those around you, causing you to be angry and argumentative. Your ambition and drive might cause conflict, so be mindful of others that you are moving at a difference pace.

That is correct. Your lifepath does not change, you will always be an 11 lifepath. However, your life cycle changes every year on your birthday and you will experience the energy associated with that particular number.

August 5, 2020 to August 4, 2021: you will be in your 8 year life cycle. You are likely to attract money during this year. You might have a nice windfall, money might fall from the sky. But taking action should increase your chances whether it is applying for a job, starting a business, investing, or buying a few scratchers. But 8 is also karmic, so whatever bad deeds you did in the past will bite you in the ***. On the other hand, you will be also be rewarded for your good deeds.

August 5, 2021 to August 4, 2022: you will be in a 9 year life cycle. 9 is the number of completion. People automatically label this as being "bad luck" because things will end or break. But it also removes the negative aspects of your life such as ending a toxic relationship or quitting a job that you do not like. During this period, do not start any serious relationship or job. Do not make major purchases such as a home or a car.
Thank you sir!

Morning TAN!!!!

You right, 8 was really good for finances.
9, I’ve lost my phone and wallet twice since my b day. Also I did cut things off with my ex of 7 years on good terms. I have been having bad luck right now for end of year. i still got 5 months left till my birthday. Only goals I got set up is to save money and improve my credit score.
What does year 10 bring me?
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. In a 9 year life cycle, there will be endings in both good and bad aspects of your life. I hope most of what you lost is material and can be replaced. I suggest that you not start or purchase anything significant until your birthday.

10 is actually a 1 year life cycle because you add the 1 and 0. I just wrote it out for TURBO UNO TURBO UNO in my previous post^

Last edited:
FittingNauticalHound-size_restricted.gif

That's funny - but that also generally drives me crazy - I've got one staff member who won't stop licking things and I need to keep saying that we're not in a hurry and I hate seeing your smudged finger prints on anything.

12/22/2019-12/21/2020 is your current lifecycle

So you would add
1+2+2+2+2+0+1+9=19
1+9=10
1+0=1

You are in your 1 year cycle. 1 represents leadership. You should be aggressively pursuring your dreams and goals. You want to live life on your own terms and will do whatever it takes to get there. The drawback is that you can become frustrated with those around you, causing you to be angry and argumentative. Your ambition and drive might cause conflict, so be mindful of others that you are moving at a difference pace.

Thanks man, will be mindful of the side effects of dream chasing. I’m going to focus right after New Year since it’s a full green light to go.

Found a pair of Common Projects listed on eBay that would qualify for 25% off. Only thing is, the seller has zero feedback from the last year.

Not sure if I should take the risk or not.

Back
Top Bottom