the thread about nothing...

200w.webp

Not gonna lie
Been doing a whole bunch of nothing these past days since I’m off.
Feels nice.
i have been hittin the gym daily tho

Thought i was gonna do nothing and catch up on a few series / movies. Didn’t really happen, i’ve been quite busy during my days off. But it’s been nice to just not think about work. Still have 2 weeks off too :nthat:

Thought i was gonna do nothing and catch up on a few series / movies. Didn’t really happen, i’ve been quite busy during my days off. But it’s been nice to just not think about work. Still have 2 weeks off too :nthat:
Same here. Worked out 3 times in the last 5 days. Had the best one today and I actually feel pretty good. Took a nap by accident though

we flourishing together 😎😎😎
I actually been watching a lot of Netflix
Gonna head to my cousins tomorrow for New Years. Gonna chill with the fam and ima be back Friday

Word advice don't wear these too much, the suede on these get ashy Larry after a few wears. Recommend getting a suede cleaner just in case.
IMG_20190713_084839942.jpg
Yea..and it's almost turning dark green too.
Man I know, I seen the YouTubes..
Maybe some of that mink oil oughta do the trick.
I got this pear from
Chmielna20.pl
. They clearly got some deals going..

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer what made you get into numerology? Sorry if already asked?
I heard about it here and there. But the aha moment for me was during Super Bowl 52 Patriots vs Eagles. At halftime, the commentator said something along the lines of "Nick Foles threw for 215 yards. That is the Philadephia area code for those who are into numerology".

So I started doing more research on numerology. I did readings for people I know and a lot of it hit the nail on the head. Most thought I was cheating because I already knew them. So now I ask people for their birthday right when I meet them and they are usually shocked by what I reveal.

Do you pick who do you want to get to know based on their birthday? freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

My sis and my family been saying my second nephew have the exact same personality and attitude as me. I did his numeroly thing and he’s a 22. Is that the same as an 11?

Back
Top Bottom