the thread about nothing...

You were both born on a 5 day. So there should be some similarity there and then the master numbers have some commonality as well. The master number power can be overwhelming and if the people who possess it don't know how to harness it, it spills over to their emotions and self-image.
I was told many times I wear my heart on my sleeve. :ohwell: I don't hide how I feel about anything. He's exactly the same way. But I try to tell him not to, the only time I hide my anger or any negative feelings is when i'm around him so he won't think that's how it should be, but the force is strong with him :lol:.He even looks kinda like me when I was younger.

I know im suppose to take this with a grain of salt but it's interesting. :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
cant even get lit like how i want it for NYE tomorrow cuz i got a drug test on the 6th smh

imma have to get lit sober SMH X1000

if you in Dallas City Hall Plaza tomorrow fwm

I was told many times I wear my heart on my sleeve. :ohwell: I don't hide how I feel about anything. He's exactly the same way. But I try to tell him not to, the only time I hide my anger or any negative feelings is when i'm around him so he won't think that's how it should be, but the force is strong with him :lol:.He even looks kinda like me when I was younger.

I know im suppose to take this with a grain of salt but it's interesting. :wow:
He's probably going to be physically fit. He has the 5 and then with the 22 he should make for a good body builder. 22s excel in areas where they can see tangible results of their work. He's not mature enough for bodybuilding yet, so for now the next best activities are basic fitness and sports. He could enjoy programming, building websites/apps, or things of that nature.

He's probably going to be physically fit. He has the 5 and then with the 22 he should make for a good body builder. 22s excel in areas where they can see tangible results of their work. He's not mature enough for bodybuilding yet, so for now the next best activities are basic fitness and sports. He could enjoy programming, building websites/apps, or things of that nature.
He's a great swimmer and his running posture is in great form even with his landing. He's been coming in 1st and 2nd on his swim meet and started some jr. olympic competition recently. He started running his mile in his gym class and his time is 6 min and 15~ seconds!!! He gets upset when he sucks at a new sport he just started and that's when it affects him.

What's the scam? I don't use that. I use letgo.
Just a lot of people not shipping stuff after you paid. Happened twice to me within the first month I joined a year ago but got my money back and canceled my acct. Seems like it's a lot of kids being wannabe resellers. Heard people saying it's worse than Grailed but didn't believe it. I haven't had a bad experience on Grailed yet **Knock on wood**.

He's a great swimmer and his running posture is in great form even with his landing. He's been coming in 1st and 2nd on his swim meet and started some jr. olympic competition recently. He started running his mile in his gym class and his time is 6 min and 15~ seconds!!! He gets upset when he sucks at a new sport he just started and that's when it affects him.
That is the weakness of the 22, they get frustrated and discouraged when they do not see progress or results. If they see results, they take off to the moon.

Just a lot of people not shipping stuff after you paid. Happened twice to me within the first month I joined a year ago but got my money back and canceled my acct. Seems like it's a lot of kids being wannabe resellers. Heard people saying it's worse than Grailed but didn't believe it. I haven't had a bad experience on Grailed yet **Knock on wood**.

Oh okay. I thought it was a meet up sales app, didn't know you can ship too. I try to avoid those unless it's ebay, stockx, goat. Only issue I have with letgo is ppl message you with the default messages and don't respond back.

Oh okay. I thought it was a meet up sales app, didn't know you can ship too. I try to avoid those unless it's ebay, stockx, goat. Only issue I have with letgo is ppl message you with the default messages and don't respond back.
It used to be a meet up sales app only. But they added shipping option about a year ago.

Never heard of Letgo. Don't think ill try anymore new apps. Just sticking with what im used to, which is the 3 you mentioned.

1577778987217.jpeg

There’s only a day left.
What I meant to say was that I was going to chill for this coming new year, lol.
Too many damn shoes for someone who is always on the injured list.

Becareful with OfferUp. A lot or scammers use that.
Its been okay so far since I always meet up in well lit areas with plenty of people in public. I haven’t actually bought from anyone out of state and probably never will. I barely trust EBay as it stands, haha.

we are just going to upgrade your computer they said...it will be seamless they said.................................
1577793829079.jpeg
except 5 major programs you use everyday, all of your chrome bookmarks and passwords, your single sign on wont work for any applications, your new docking station won't connect to your 2 screens....but it took us 4 hours and we successfully mapped 1 of the 3 printers you use

Yeah the chocolate chip is my favorite. Red velvet with the hot chocolate filling was pretty good too. Does Chip have any locations in Cali?
Chocolate chip is my go to with everything. Chocolate chip cookie, milkshake, ice cream. Don’t even have to think about it even if there’s other options.
I don’t think there’s a Chip in Cali. Never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom