the thread about nothing...

Ribeyes on sale at my local grocer. Ya boy about to go to town.

Spraking of ribeyes, I had a nice Wagyu (10+ A5 grade quality) ribeye for NYE dinner earlier
I thoughtg surelyg tve differencd between regular beef, black angus and the wagyu couldn’t be miles apart but I was dead. Wrong.

That Wagyu is the most delicious pie e of beefyou can imagine
I’ll probably never eat it again due to that price but it was so good I can’t even say it’s unjustified

Also, happy new year to all

1577848508741.png

ITs not working but this is a GIF of someone deleting the sneakers app. Thought it was funny

It was me.

Still at work. Should have left at 6 at the latest. Something out of our control with the firm's tech team has caused issues with a communication that's supposed to be sent internally before it goes out to clients. I'm not happy. It is about to be 12 and I'm nowhere near leaving.

Spraking of ribeyes, I had a nice Wagyu (10+ A5 grade quality) ribeye for NYE dinner earlier
I thoughtg surelyg tve differencd between regular beef, black angus and the wagyu couldn’t be miles apart but I was dead. Wrong.

That Wagyu is the most delicious pie e of beefyou can imagine
I’ll probably never eat it again due to that price but it was so good I can’t even say it’s unjustified

Also, happy new year to all
Thanks for the info. Trip to a steakhouse is in my future (new year dinner or wife's bday). I'll try to remember this.

The way you describe the wagyu is the way I feel about any item I saw on a menu at any steakhouse.

Thanks for the info. Trip to a steakhouse is in my future (new year dinner or wife's bday). I'll try to remember this.

The way you describe the wagyu is the way I feel about any item I saw on a menu at any steakhouse.
Wagyu is crazt expensive though. I’vd had quite a few drinks and so excuse the spelling.
I reckon you could preparethis withoutone bit of seasoning and the flavor would still be godlike.
05F20161-8DD6-477D-BC14-6B656B03E297.jpeg

Last edited:
Just left work. Second time in the last four years I've been in a cab when the ball dropped. Just want to bathe, eat and go to bed.

In bed rn. For the first time in my entire life, the past week I've been waking up around 6-7am on my own and proceeded to do something productive. I have a good rhythm with how i want the year to go i.e. sleep schedule, diet, workout routine etc. Going out tonight would've been a lot of drinking, eating unhealthy food, staying up late.... And I've been doing that for the past several years. I'm starting 2020 out with the momentum that i wish to continue. The idea of bringing in the New year partying is fun in theory, but you have to pay for it at some point. If i was 15 wings and 5 shots deep rn, it would be fun, but i definitely wouldn't been up at 8 in the gym or running, like i plan to do.

ONENESS NEW YEAR'S SALE! USE CODE "2020" AT CHECKOUT FOR 40% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER! *EXCLUSIONS APPLY, SEE CART FOR DETAILS, LIMITED TIME OFFER

2/3 Starbucks were closed even though posted hours said open 30 minutes ago

only the Reserve was open on time

Back
Top Bottom