the thread about nothing...

I literally never remember the content of my dreams. I'm often aware that I'm in a dream and can control it as I please but as soon as I wake up I forget what it was about. :smh::lol:

I literally never remember the content of my dreams. I'm often aware that I'm in a dream and can control it as I please but as soon as I wake up I forget what it was about.
Try laying there and letting it sink in. I usually remember my dreams because of this.

Somebody on my Facebook TL randomly posted a video from the Watch The Throne Tour and it made me think about when I went to the first Made In America Festival back in 2012. Jay had an awesome set and then unannounced brought out the whole GOOD Music Crew at the 58 min mark. Kanye was really at the peak of his powers at this point of his career, IMO. Such a difference between then and now. Wish there was a better video out there of this set...

I literally never remember the content of my dreams. I'm often aware that I'm in a dream and can control it as I please but as soon as I wake up I forget what it was about. :smh::lol:
Write them down.

Keep a Composition Notebook by your bed and write ANYTHING you remember as ypu wake up

RegalObviousAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

same.
i'm grateful...a lot of ppl are in situations where they can't find a baby sitter at all and nobody around them wants to be bothered.
my son has an entire closet in my mom's house (which is a mcmansion tbh) that resembles a department store and he's only 2. its ridiculous.

I didn't have 1/82 of what he has growing up, lol. I can't hate on the come up but yeah...its wild.

Knocked myself out pretty good this morning.

fell off a trailer I think. All I know is I was in the ground trying to get up and fell back down and couldn’t put together a sentence to save my life for a couple minutes.

I knew what I wanted to say but the words weren’t coming out like that. :lol:

fell off a trailer I think. All I know is I was in the ground trying to get up and fell back down and couldn’t put together a sentence to save my life for a couple minutes.

damn man be careful out there.

Got knocked out once in a soccer game once. Headed in the head. I don't remember the hit or anything right before or right after. I woke up on the ground looking around like what in the world just happened

"Call the amberlamps?"

Back
Top Bottom