the thread about nothing...

damn man be careful out there.

Got knocked out once in a soccer game once. Headed in the head. I don't remember the hit or anything right before or right after. I woke up on the ground looking around like what in the world just happened

yeah that was how it was for me, I didn’t really know what was going on for a little while. I’m just glad I was with my boy. The look on his face said it all when I was trying to talk to him.

he just put in my the truck and was like “I’m driving now.” :lol:

damn man be careful out there.

Got knocked out once in a soccer game once. Headed in the head. I don't remember the hit or anything right before or right after. I woke up on the ground looking around like what in the world just happened
8th grade basketball inbounds play. Inbound along the baseline. 4 guys line up at the free throw line. One flares to the top of the key. 2 go to the wing. One goes to the post.

It's a quick hitter. Guy fires the ball to the top of the key who immediately kicks it down into the post. I'm usually the one who goes to the post but this time I'm supposed to go to the wing.

Well, I did not move quick enough. Guy at the top of the key fires the ball in...hits me in the head and yhe ball goes into the basket.

Thankfully it was the end of the quarter (like 4 seconds left). I was fairly dazed but it was for just a few minutes.

Not head injury related, but when I get sick I dont eat. Back when I was in trade school, got sick...didn't eat for 3 or 4 days. Tried to go to class one day and damn near fell out before class started. Saw a classmate and tried to ask him to help me to a seat but he had no idea what I was saying.

happy-new-year-2020-tanner-welcome-2020-5

Being home for the holidays has been weird. I feel like I almost owe my family more of my time. I feel pressured to socialize with family. And that makes it less enjoyable.

Low key, she was spitting facts, i get what she saying, but in spanish culture, our moms happy to take care of our kids, my mom would kidnap mine if i give her the chance :lol:

Truth Or Grandma Trippin'? Mother Sets Her Kids Straight About Grandparent Duties.. Raising Grandchildren!

Spoil your kids, raise your grandkids.

Raise your kids, spoil your grandkids.

Being home for the holidays has been weird. I feel like I almost owe my family more of my time. I feel pressured to socialize with family. And that makes it less enjoyable.
Haha. I get it. I used to be the young teenager of the family during Christmas time that just wanted to be to myself. Also had 3 little nieces/nephews growing up at the same time

Now I'm the grown adult happy to kick it with the family...bringing the little kids to christmas...and my nieces and nephews are late teens/early 20's that just want to be left alone.

It's a cycle.

The fact that you understand the value of the time together says you're headed into a good place. Soon enough you want to spend the time as well...**** is fleeting.

New years eve...the only day of the year I'm willing to stick my hand into a toilet.

Going into the new year as clean as possible is serious business.

Back
Top Bottom