the thread about nothing...

Still gotta go see Star Wars, heard The Grudge is actually pretty good too.

probs gonna delete twitter for a while.

**** is worse than facebook. well, here in the PH, at least

I thought the high power wouldn't allow this....magnets and all.
20200105_075548.jpg

Yo imma need all the details on this fam! How’d you book? What was the cost like? Where you staying at and for how long? What kinda adventures you got planned? You have to get hella shots beforehand? Deets my dude. Then pics when you get back
I gotchu brother! I'm actually doing a two week study abroad program in Cape Town so it'll be a little bit different

But I'll hundred percent make a thread with pics, info, and all that!

Anybody a member at Planet Fitness? How do you like it? Thinking about joining because $10/month and $40 annual fee isn't bad compared to other places. Might try it out for one year.
Read that they kick you out for making too much noise with the weights, that true?Kinda silly if true.

Anybody a member at Planet Fitness? How do you like it? Thinking about joining because $10/month and $40 annual fee isn't bad compared to other places. Might try it out for one year.
Read that they kick you out for making too much noise with the weights, that true?Kinda silly if true.

I've never been a member, but I've heard of the 'Lunk Alarm'. Supposedly it's to prevent "gymtimidation". They don't want people to lift too heavy or too loud because it is intimidating to their members.

I remember reading a story a couple years back that a lady got kicked out for looking too fit and refusing to cover up. Kinda ridiculous, but it is cheap. I've always wondered how strict Planet Fitness is with the dumb rules but I don't know anyone personally who is a member.

I've never been a member, but I've heard of the 'Lunk Alarm'. Supposedly it's to prevent "gymtimidation". They don't want people to lift too heavy or too loud because it is intimidating to their members.

I remember reading a story a couple years back that a lady got kicked out for looking too fit and refusing to cover up. Kinda ridiculous, but it is cheap. I've always wondered how strict Planet Fitness is with the dumb rules but I don't know anyone personally who is a member.

That is ridiculous, it is unusual but if members feel comfortable with those rules then I don't have a problem. I'm gonna listen to my music, work out, and not bother anybody so I'm not worried. I just came back from there and it was dark inside and not loud at all. Think I'm gonna join one year then get back into 24hr since they have a basketball court.

Last edited:
I’m joining LA Fitness tomorrow or sometime this week. My sister is a member so they’ll tack me on to her account for $25 a month. The cool thing is they’re literally 1 block away from my house. They got a basketball court, sauna and swimming pool too.

Last edited:

That’s so stupid. If she’s too fit why’d they let her join to begin with? I somewhat understand the “too loud” part. Sometimes I hear fools dropping weights and grunting and yelling for no reason. It’s like they’re seeking attention or something. Dropping the weights is what’s really annoying.

That’s so stupid. If she’s too fit why’d they let her join to begin with? I somewhat understand the “too loud” part. Sometimes I hear fools dropping weights and grunting and yelling for no reason. It’s like they’re seeking attention or something. Dropping the weights is what’s really annoying.

I don't mind weight dropping. Some Oly lifters at my 24 do it with the bumper plates.

I don't mind weight dropping. Some Oly lifters at my 24 do it with the bumper plates.
At my 24 they built these deadlifts area that’s padded so that’s expected and bumper plates isn’t as bad. But there’s people deadlifting in the squat area with normal plates on their regular mat floors and dropping it.

Back
Top Bottom