the thread about nothing...

AC8EBA16-ED32-475F-ACC6-853F0ADEA67A.jpeg

I agree with both em we don't need that type of hatred or thread on this forum.
I don’t know if you can see the message, but I tagged you. If you can’t: in short, my goal wasn’t to spread incel ideologies it was to deter them and I should’ve specified this. I don’t think my goal was wrong, but I do think my approach was executed poorly.

First game of the season
We got new players so we’re gonna have to practice more so we can get better chemistry.
Played great with a new 18 year old. Crazy to think he’s almost half my age (I’m 30)
But kid plays great. Also tomorrow back to work baby!
let’s get it 😎😎😎😎

I was just on the plane for 15 hours and the guy beside me did not get up once. Is it possible to go that long without using the washroom ?

I was just on the plane for 15 hours and the guy beside me did not get up once. Is it possible to go that long without using the washroom ?
Yea, I’ve done it. Just don’t drink water. Would you prefer one of those individuals who get up a million times nagging you saying excuse me and ****??

I haven't had to piss/poop on a plane yet and I've been to the Philippines twice (with layovers, not straight). I don't actively avoid using the bathroom, I just know it's not as comfortable as a normal bathroom. I typically just go before and after landing. I've never had the urge to go in the middle of a flight, it's always at the tail end and at that point I can wait.

I do get up to stretch my legs and I've been in the bathroom to like splash my face with water or something. I also take aspirin before flying.

Back
Top Bottom