the thread about nothing...

^Yeah, there are plenty of USB-C hubs that you can get for a good price now.

Depending on what you need, check out monoprice, they had hubs from their for relatively cheap and worked well when I had a MBP.
Should be here tomorrow
5F3FCD62-BA44-42DA-9FF2-70AFF5C1EF46.png

She's Desperate: Drunk White Girl Begs A Group Of Black Guys To Have Sex With Her! "I’ll Lick Your Nut Sack"

1578343213021.jpeg

Edit:
Wrong thread... but it kinda isn’t.

Every high school or college party I’ve ever been to in life, there’s always one or 2 of these chicks. I have succumbed multiple times. But I can 100% honestly say that I would never again. At a certain age, you just grow out of those things.

Like mixing every single flavor of soda together at the fountain machine, or getting drunk off cheap sour apple flavored Burnett’s vodka......it’s fun when you’re young and it’s exciting because it’s new to you, but it’s trashy for a reason and gets old real quick.

Bra, sometimes non black women expectations from black men be soo weird. A real one would take their ball and go home. Don’t think just because you got the P, you won.

dwight howard/nate robinson era dunk contests were the worst...it was nothing but props and dumb jokes...

dwight howard didnt even dunk on that dunk from the free throw line and all the superman nonsense gear he had on...he layed the ball up on that one...

the dunk contest has been getting better in recent years without dwight/nate...lookin forward to ja...

kevin love has been wanting out of cleveland ever since ja nearly posterized him...that woulda been dunk of the year if it went in

I think I'm going to grab a pair of Shadow AJ1s.

Prices aren't too bad on them right now. Unless a restock is on the way?

Also was considering a pair of either Yeezy 700 Analog or Salt's.

Thats the difference. Stop lumping the action of a Few into the sentiment of a whole group. You haven’t met ALL the women of the world, so you can’t speak on all of them. The same could be said for other ideals.

To keep it 100, I find it how KHUFU KHUFU gets on NTers about talking about women the same way he talks about white people.

A6BC6990-6424-4D37-80E7-5F199032BB76.gif
So, please tell me of the privilege that women live with, that rivals that of white males in this world? Mind you, my issue with white women is that you can bet on them voting against their best interests, therefor lumping themselves right in there with their oppressors.
I dont see it that way. I just think alot of women ain't ****. Same with dudes.
Would you like to discuss the possibility of being wrong about that?

So, please tell me of the privilege that women live with, that rivals that of white males in this world? Mind you, my issue with white women is that you can bet on them voting against their best interests, therefor lumping themselves right in there with their oppressors.

Would you like to discuss the possibility of being wrong about that?
What part

Back
Top Bottom