the thread about nothing...

My infant newborn. If I was referring to a white person I’d call him my mans but since I was referring to one of my black friends I’ll call him boy.......
sure........
You are so deep into your privilege, so entitled. You are exactly what you are supposed to be.

I am not going to do this to you. I will leave it alone. Your comment states, emphatically mind you, that you have no clue as to what racism is, and then how it has worked. However, your actions are the perfect example of WHY it has worked.
You know how I know you full of ****? If you were the man you claim to be on NT and you really believed that, you’d educate your brethren. Instead, you throw insults and walk away. Typical.

You know how I know you full of ****? If you were the man you claim to be on NT and you really believed that, you’d educate your brethren. Instead, you throw insults and walk away. Typical.
You cannot educate the willfully ignorant.

BTW, there is an entire thread on Black culture, that you seem to avoid.

I think that I will post this again. There isn't, nor hasn't, been a man on this planet who has more influence, nor being more recognizable than Muhammad Ali. The discussion had here in this thread is the exact same discussion had years ago, and there are STILL people in denial.......

Yea bet kinfolk
Here, go and learn something.
Do yourself a favor and ask about how racism began, and what it actually is. This is the thread about nothing. Black life is a matter of all things.

Back
Top Bottom