the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif
tenor (9).gif

Cant figure out if I wanna give up weed. Know I want to slow down, but not sure I wanna give it up.

I dont eat if I dont smoke (days without eating with no semblance of an appetite). I get overly emtional/reactionary.

But at the same time I'm not convinced I should be going around life smoking all my feelings away. Sometimes they should be addressed.
I know for me moderation doesn't work I'm 33 im not going to learn it. If I smoke I smoke all day every day. But I think taking breaks, as long as you can are good for you. You'll realize alot of stuff you pushed down will come up. Alot of realizations came to me in that 8 months break, it was necessary.

I just donʻt get the Pina Colada song...

How you gonna answer a sex ad, then show up and itʻs your wife, and then you guys just laugh about it?

Wouldnʻt you immediately ask your wife how long this has been going on?

Woudnʻt wifey ask you how many ads you have answered before?

CMON BRAH

They were both bored and wanted to step out on one another, didn't actually know about certain parts of each other, found out they like the same thing, it happened to work out in the song. Lmao at the neurotic questions. The song still goes though.

Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley
@PoweredbyMSG

This is a long shot, but can you tell the approximate location based on this image? The yellowish building in the middle might help. I think this was shot from the Emeryville/Oakland side of the bridge but I could be wrong.

20200208_000332.jpg
This is definitely from the Embarcadero side of San Francisco. Definitely from Harrison St or Folsom St area, near the ferry building.

Everyone is sick huh?

I couldn’t get out of bed today so I called out

Being home gets boring quick lol

I just came down with a minor cold two days ago. Lucky it hasn’t developed into a full blown nasty cold, got to drink lots of water and stay away from dairy.

Back
Top Bottom