the thread about nothing...

I went to the LA art show yesterday
When I got home, I realized I missed an opportunity to rock the Kaws 4 lol
Welp. Been doing nothing but vans and chucks cuz the weather sucks
6A9664C6-2A50-4EC4-B6DC-3AA98F02CE55.jpeg
DC4315EB-A3BF-4D54-8C7E-434CD12FFFCD.jpeg
F8E00933-5F23-4005-9485-D973723DFFF5.jpeg
Tight. How long will this art show be there?

you need patience for poker and thats something i dont got

lol
Lol it doesn’t feel like patience while you’re playing and it’s good cuz you can bet when you want to at your pace. You’re not forced to bet every hand like in craps, or pressured to like roulette

It was stamped 1 of 600.
I saw that video of the original being shredded too. I always wonder, how do these studios get the rights to sell street artist pieces?
I don’t believe these are commissioned pieces. This spot had Invador, Mr.Brainwash, Shepard Fairy, Kaws, Banksy.

Banksy has done decent sized runs of that and other prints dating back 10 - 15 years, the shredded piece was a painting of that same print, made specifically to be shredded. Banksy's prints in particular sell for around 10K on average, much higher if there's less of them in circulation obviously but that's why you'll see a lot of them in galleries and exhibitions, especially here in NYC I know I've seen at least a dozen or so of those prints over the years.

what was the point of locking the presidential thread and better not be because of duplicates because there are a ton of them on this site.

mods need to do a better job

if i didnt find general on here i would of ditched this site a long time ago

to become primitive IQ you must first incorrectly use you, your, and you’re in a sentence.
Oh no, I am not imitating his grammar and speech. I am only pressing his buttons like he used to do in hopes of getting others banned. Except now he's not on the mod's good side.

Last edited:
My body been ******* with me so far this week. I should have called off today but Tuesdays are typically my busy days.

Speaking of being an alcoholic. Ive been watching Entourage again. Unless they are at Ari's office or on set filming, every scene has someone drinking. That's some strong subliminals to send to teens.

Going on a date Friday night with a doctor who works at a hospital. I should say no because the virus risk is so high, nobody in Hong kong really goes out. I can't control my hormones so I'm going. Didnt think I'd risk my life for yambs

It was stamped 1 of 600.
I saw that video of the original being shredded too. I always wonder, how do these studios get the rights to sell street artist pieces?
I don’t believe these are commissioned pieces. This spot had Invador, Mr.Brainwash, Shepard Fairy, Kaws, Banksy.

That’s funny because meanwhile in Amsterdam

1581424639993.jpeg

1581424608078.jpeg

1581424525669.jpeg

1581424564415.jpeg

1581424680451.jpeg

1581424734229.jpeg

1581424799494.jpeg

Attachments

• 1581424704484.jpeg
    1581424704484.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 3
Going on a date Friday night with a doctor who works at a hospital. I should say no because the virus risk is so high, nobody in Hong kong really goes out. I can't control my hormones so I'm going. Didnt think I'd risk my life for yambs

and shes a doctor so says alot about her judgement and yours :lol:

Back
Top Bottom