the thread about nothing...

That’s funny because meanwhile in Amsterdam
1581424799494.jpeg
Imagine me scrolling in reverse, and wondering why they bussin the baddest move of the early 00s.
Swear a dude in there snappin'.

Speaking of being an alcoholic. Ive been watching Entourage again. Unless they are at Ari's office or on set filming, every scene has someone drinking. That's some strong subliminals to send to teens.

just like madmen. **** made me want to drink something straight up every time I watched the show :lol:

omg this damn bronchitis got me coughing out my ling at work right now

i think i need to ask my boss to leave for the day cause i cant even talk without coughing.

ish sucks causer i feel fine other than the cough. and yes i went to the doctors but the cough medicine they prescribed aint doing nothing :frown:

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
That broom stand thing is the fastest “challenge” I’ve ever seen go viral.

I was online heavy Sunday and Monday. Those my days off. Not a single broom post. Today there’s millions of posts. Even the FB moms that rarely post anything online were doing it.

man being connected is scary.

Damn bro...didnt you already put down the weed? Best of luck to you man. Coming to the realization is a step many dont take.
I had a sober streak that I broke, smh. Luckily nothing major has happened drinking again. But I am powerless over the ****. It's in my genetics, I love to escape blah blah blah. That's it though. Thank you for the support.

Speaking of being an alcoholic. Ive been watching Entourage again. Unless they are at Ari's office or on set filming, every scene has someone drinking. That's some strong subliminals to send to teens.

This is true for tons of tv shows nowadays. I was just having a conversation with a friend about this recently how some of the most popular shows of this generation really do revolve around drinking. Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Peaky Blinders, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Always Sunny, Shameless etc. It's kinda crazy how ubiquitous and normalized entertainment has made different types of drinking whether it be your everyday post work beer (Cheers) blackout binge drinking (Always Sunny) or straight Alcoholism (Mad Men)

Not saying it's bad or anything, cause I drink like a fish, and I do feel like it is representative of society as a whole it just seems like that **** is a lot more in your face than it was 20 years ago

I had a sober streak that I broke, smh. Luckily nothing major has happened drinking again. But I am powerless over the ****. It's in my genetics, I love to escape blah blah blah. That's it though. Thank you for the support.
I feel you man. In my genetics too. My bro and sister are both functioning alcoholics. My father did it all. My mother never took the time to talk about serious things to us but I'll be damned if she didnt look us all in the eye and said we need to be careful on that tip. She doesnt do anything at all.

Liquor ain't my jam. I like to escape too, and I do like beer, but I can go without drinking and think nothing of it.

That weed used to have me though...constantly on my mind...couldn't say no...it controlled me and not the other way around. I'm trying to fix that right now myself. Did a couple of weeks here recently where I only smoked on the weekends. Was coming to the realization that I can go without it. But I still think about it more than I'd like.

I just donʻt get the Pina Colada song...

How you gonna answer a sex ad, then show up and itʻs your wife, and then you guys just laugh about it?

Wouldnʻt you immediately ask your wife how long this has been going on?

Woudnʻt wifey ask you how many ads you have answered before?

CMON BRAH

I feel you man. In my genetics too. My bro and sister are both functioning alcoholics. My father did it all. My mother never took the time to talk about serious things to us but I'll be damned if she didnt look us all in the eye and said we need to be careful on that tip. She doesnt do anything at all.

Liquor ain't my jam. I like to escape too, and I do like beer, but I can go without drinking and think nothing of it.

That weed used to have me though...constantly on my mind...couldn't say no...it controlled me and not the other way around. I'm trying to fix that right now myself. Did a couple of weeks here recently where I only smoked on the weekends. Was coming to the realization that I can go without it. But I still think about it more than I'd like.
Oh yea I understand. All I can say is keep on battling your vices, no matter what. It's easier said than done but you can do it. Just keep on building. Weed is hard for me to stop as well but take your breaks and one might stick.

I just donʻt get the Pina Colada song...

How you gonna answer a sex ad, then show up and itʻs your wife, and then you guys just laugh about it?

Wouldnʻt you immediately ask your wife how long this has been going on?

Woudnʻt wifey ask you how many ads you have answered before?

CMON BRAH
I think both were swingers on the low.

Oh yea I understand. All I can say is keep on battling your vices, no matter what. It's easier said than done but you can do it. Just keep on building. Weed is hard for me to stop as well but take your breaks and one might stick.
Cant figure out if I wanna give up weed. Know I want to slow down, but not sure I wanna give it up.

I dont eat if I dont smoke (days without eating with no semblance of an appetite). I get overly emtional/reactionary.

But at the same time I'm not convinced I should be going around life smoking all my feelings away. Sometimes they should be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom