the thread about nothing...

A benefit of earbuds (any type), it makes it much it MUCH easier to avoid unwanted conversations without coming off as rude. People at booths wanting to talk to you for a second, people in general that you don't really want to talk to, all types of scenerios. Without the headphones I feel slight pressure to at least hear them out for a second even if I really don't want to.

A benefit of earbuds (any type), it makes it much it MUCH easier to avoid unwanted conversations without coming off as rude. People at booths wanting to talk to you for a second, people in general that you don't really want to talk to, all types of scenerios. Without the headphones I feel slight pressure to at least hear them out for a second even if I really don't want to.

It's funny when i walk my dog i purposefully will wear my corded headphones over my airpod pros because you can't see the air pod pros if i have a beenie on or a hat and people will stop and talk to me. But when i have the corded headphones in they leave me alone

AF265A62-F7AF-4925-8342-540FE18AADDA.jpeg

i tried halal guys in oakland and sf and didnt get what the hype was all about when they 1st came out here...i didnt even bother in nyc bc i didnt think it was all that...but there was these food carts in nyc that served chicken over rice...the vendors were from bagledesh...and the carts were by MSG...the plates were only $5 and i had one a day even if i wasnt hungry...those were hellllla good
For $5 I would get it daily too.
The ones from TCF are cheesecake....so....
yea I’m just saying I typically don’t eat cheesecake except from TCF.

My preference with cheese is all weird too. For example, if I go to McDonald’s I don’t mind the cheese in the Big Mac but on a quarter pounder it’s nasty to me.

so the other day a guy does that thing where you mix a legit sneeze with a word, goes "Wuhan!"

I will confess to The Internet that it was sorta funny one time...elicited a very mild "heh," barely even audible.

so of course 5 minutes later, he does it again.

and again.

...so I go "you were That Kid, weren't you?"

he was totally oblivious to the implication...That Kid always is.

I don’t understand why ppl are afraid of dogs. I’m not clamming up to something or someone I can easily kill w/ my bare hands.

so the other day a guy does that thing where you mix a legit sneeze with a word, goes "Wuhan!"

I will confess to The Internet that it was sorta funny one time...elicited a very mild "heh," barely even audible.

so of course 5 minutes later, he does it again.

and again.

...so I go "you were That Kid, weren't you?"

he was totally oblivious to the implication...That Kid always is.

You have a strange sense of humor :lol:

Back
Top Bottom