the thread about nothing...

I don’t understand why ppl are afraid of dogs. I’m not clamming up to something or someone I can easily kill w/ my bare hands.
Some dogs are intimidating, man. My cousin had a rott, but she was sweet once she got comfortable with you. His bully he has now, though. Nope, plays way too aggressive for me.

All 4? Including the cops who were trying to save the guy that died? I dunno...
I’m willing to say the average can’t physically defend themself and a lot of that is attributed to the fact that they never had to. Ppl see dogs especially pits and loss their sense.
Maybe a small dog you can, but anything like big dog or a full grown Rottweiler, pit bull. You lying to yourself.
Pieced up this medium-large dog after it attacked me and ruined south beaches. I tapped into something different that day.

I mean, where better for discount Seinfeld riffs than TAN?

might be threadworthy...I can see some entertaining responses.
*cues thread asking NT if they can score on Andre Iguodala*

My friend invited me to play on his rec league team in two weeks. The moment I replied 'yes'. A teammate of his got my number, texted me, and said that this is a 'tryout' game and it isn't a guarantee I'll be invited to play with them for the rest of the season. :rofl:

This is a regular rec league. This ain't no damn Pro-Am. Unbelievable that I was just given the Dwight Howard "Prove it" offer to show I can hang and fit with the team lol.

My friend invited me to play on his rec league team in two weeks. The moment I replied 'yes'. A teammate of his got my number, texted me, and said that this is a 'tryout' game and it isn't a guarantee I'll be invited to play with them for the rest of the season. :rofl:

This is a regular rec league. This ain't no damn Pro-Am. Unbelievable that I was just given the Dwight Howard "Prove it" offer to show I can hang and fit with the team lol.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yeah i mean there is a difference between a pit with the jaw strength to take off your hand and a golden retriever.

I love dogs and have grown up with 4 doberman pincers a rottweiler and a few small dogs. The rotty was a big dog, when i was a kid a girl tried to mess with him and kicked him in the face 3 times thinking it was funny....kick number four he bit her. 15 stiches up her shin...

Ain't no way im trying to fight a dog that can leave me with life long scars. So i avoid "angry" looking dogs if they seem aggressive and their owner doesn't seem in control.

dog post = pic of my guy...who will bite the hell out of your wrist when we play fight 8039C9F2-A72A-4D33-AA80-7F6F4056C4A0.jpeg

It's funny when i walk my dog i purposefully will wear my corded headphones over my airpod pros because you can't see the air pod pros if i have a beenie on or a hat and people will stop and talk to me. But when i have the corded headphones in they leave me alone
Honestly I'm at the are where I don't even care if they can tell I'm listening to something. If I hear them say something to me, I feel obligated to stop and listen. If I don't hear them, it's easy to keep walking.

I don’t understand why ppl are afraid of dogs. I’m not clamming up to something or someone I can easily kill w/ my bare hands.

Used to be as a kid.

Great with dogs now. All of my friends' dogs are real chill and friendly when I'm around.

Cats on the other hand I can't really be around. Super allergic to their fur. I start looking like Will Smith in Hitch if I'm around em too long.

For $5 I would get it daily too.

yea I’m just saying I typically don’t eat cheesecake except from TCF.

My preference with cheese is all weird too. For example, if I go to McDonald’s I don’t mind the cheese in the Big Mac but on a quarter pounder it’s nasty to me.

Gotcha. As far as the cheese, might be the combo with the big Mac sauce that makes it bearable

Image result for kobe quotes

They gonna call you when people don't show up, or get injured. When that happens tell them "nah, talk to my agent"

Back
Top Bottom