the thread about nothing...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I didnt have a chance to watch any of the games yet but I heard good things. Will watch this weekend.
The games were real solid. I like that they made some changes to the normal rules to give IT some intrigue without going to OD with IT like they did with the original version of the league.

source.gif

Isn't it better off the tap?
Not a beer expert. Enlighten me.

Not 1 hundo p sure why, but I think because it has the most hops out of all the beers.

Never drank an IPA that I liked. I've had regular ales which I can deal with though.

Speaking of which, I dont think I've had many craft beers that I've liked either. I'd much rather have a Modelo, or a Moosehead (up here in Canada) or a Stella.

Not 1 hundo p sure why, but I think because it has the most hops out of all the beers.

Never drank an IPA that I liked. I've had regular ales which I can deal with though.

Speaking of which, I dont think I've had many craft beers that I've liked either. I'd much rather have a Modelo, or a Moosehead (up here in Canada) or a Stella.
Maybe try an IPA called WolfPup by Golden Road it’s a good citrusy and not too hoppy/bitter IPA. I think it’s a good intro IPA beer.
Also if you or anyone here is a fan of blue moon, there’s a beer I found called Blood Orange Wit by Refuge Brewery. The best orange wheat beer I’ve ever tasted.
Also I’m a big fan of Mango Cart by Golden Road.It’s a good wheat beer that is different from your typical orange and wheat Hefeweizen.

Back
Top Bottom