the thread about nothing...

MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

IMG_20200221_111027536.jpg

H-town, TURBO UNO TURBO UNO put me onto buffalo exchange.
No cap, they had some pretty good stuff in there. Especially if you into that vintage throw that ish back into the garbage clothes.
This one dude on YouTube from H-Town always hit the thrifts and find gems. Forgot dudes name. Wish Cali get some good stuff. I never find coo **** in thrifts lol

This one dude on YouTube from H-Town always hit the thrifts and find gems. Forgot dudes name. Wish Cali get some good stuff. I never find coo **** in thrifts lol
Thrifts stores in higher end and or hipster neighborhoods tend to hit better. I found some Ice Creams last week at a Buffalo Exchange.

Yo what do you guys pay on average when you get a haircut and are you going to a an old school barbershop, hipster barbershop, or a salon? I was looking around where I live and barbershops out here charging $40 for a cut. Is that normal? Now, I just ask for them to shave my head with a 0 all around so that’s why I’m tripping on the prices.
$25 including tip..

Lol, you can get a $30 clipper and do that yourself. I haven’t been to a barber shop in ages. I’ve been buzzing my head here and there since high school, and now I just shaving it. I used to get taper fades and low fades +edge up/line up or whatever at one point, and it used to cost about $15-20 back in the day. My bro pays about $35+ but they take their time and they serve you alcohol. At some barber shops they smoke weed. My homie owns a shop. I guess that price is pretty normal nowadays.
Yeah I used to cut my own hair but at times I get too lazy to do it myself.
Where u at doggy
In Orange County,CA

I ended up paying $27 tip included. I just didn’t wanna wait anymore so I said **** it.

Sidenote: I saw that they have a box trimmer or shaver that they used on me. idk exactly what to call it but it shaves you’re head completely to where there’s no hair at all. I think I’m gonna go that route once my hairline is too far gone :lol:

Yo what do you guys pay on average when you get a haircut and are you going to a an old school barbershop, hipster barbershop, or a salon? I was looking around where I live and barbershops out here charging $40 for a cut. Is that normal? Now, I just ask for them to shave my head with a 0 all around so that’s why I’m tripping on the prices.
That's a ridiculous price..

Reactions: Ube
Yeah I know that’s why I’m tripping like yo wtf is going on over here. **** had me confused like why the hell are they charging so damn much. I’m also biased because I’ve had one hair style my whole life and it’s been me shaving my head :rofl:
Yeah your haircut should be that barber easiest haircut.. Ease up on the price..

Yeah I used to cut my own hair but at times I get too lazy to do it myself.

In Orange County,CA

I ended up paying $27 tip included. I just didn’t wanna wait anymore so I said **** it.

Sidenote: I saw that they have a box trimmer or shaver that they used on me. idk exactly what to call it but it shaves you’re head completely to where there’s no hair at all. I think I’m gonna go that route once my hairline is too far gone :lol:
Lol, I grew up in OC. Of coarse it’s going to be $40 haircuts out there. Haha

Oh, the clipper used for edging/line up? I used to use that. I gave up on all that and use the foil shaver or razor.

• Haha

Oh, the clipper used for edging/line up? I used to use that. I gave up on all that and use the foil shaver or razor.
Yeah I been out here for three years now and never looked into pricing until today and I was shook :lol: . My old spot is only $17 and then I tip depending on how much it seems he cares that day :lol: .
Yeah that’s what it was the foil shaver. I’m gonna have to start using that eventually once my hairline is fubar. Idk how much longer I got though tbh lol.

Forgot to ask in the other post, so what foil shaver are you using? Any that u can recommend?

Forgot to ask in the other post, so what foil shaver are you using? Any that u can recommend?
Pretty sure your barber used a andis foil shaver. It’s standard for a lot of barbers. That’s what I use. Been shaving my head for a minute. You know... southern Cali. Looked up to the wrong folks in the neighborhood. Haha. I got in a pretty bad accident and the top of my head got burned a little. Since everyone knows I’m bald, it all works out. But damnnn, wish I could grow my hair out at least one more time haha

Back
Top Bottom