the thread about nothing...

2nn42badz5i41.jpg

Jack in the box is trash.
I could've bought those mini pancakes at the supermarket.
I coulda BEEN told you that. I’m not gonna lie tho, when I first moved to Texas the potato wedges and the sirloin burgers were hitting. That lasted maybe a year and a half, then I canceled their *** and then giant *** drinks.

Second week of training at my new job almost complete. Definitely a learning curve, but excited for what’s to come. :D

i've been at my current job for 5 months
taking on more responsibilities but some of the work is so mundane
doesn't help that one other employee in the team left for a new job
is it too soon to ask for a raise?

I coulda BEEN told you that. I’m not gonna lie tho, when I first moved to Texas the potato wedges and the sirloin burgers were hitting. That lasted maybe a year and a half, then I canceled their *** and then giant *** drinks.
Ain't never seen that.
Not my pic, but who the f will eat this on a regular a dare call it breakfast. What a joke.
o.jpg

Yo what do you guys pay on average when you get a haircut and are you going to a an old school barbershop, hipster barbershop, or a salon? I was looking around where I live and barbershops out here charging $40 for a cut. Is that normal? Now, I just ask for them to shave my head with a 0 all around so that’s why I’m tripping on the prices.

the following is an incomplete list of the tasks I will be paid, promoted, or otherwise compensated to perform over the course of this week:

-write an article highlighting how a lack of adequate cybersecurity in enterprise is physically getting people killed in 2020

-compile an informative list of local beaches along the Pacific Coast

-thoroughly research the history of meth in post-Imperial Japan

-create content for an automotive services website

-portray Jesus in a digital nomad reenactment of "The Last Supper (including the preparation of associated costuming)

-mop

-plan a public group excursion to area art galleries

-deliver beer (and test delivery product for Safety Reasons)

-make chili for an entire shared office space

-guard office chili from office dog

-judge a regional chili cook-off (including the preparation of associated costuming)

...so yeah, I definitely love my job but I guess the hardest part of it is writing a short description.

Yo what do you guys pay on average when you get a haircut and are you going to a an old school barbershop, hipster barbershop, or a salon? I was looking around where I live and barbershops out here charging $40 for a cut. Is that normal? Now, I just ask for them to shave my head with a 0 all around so that’s why I’m tripping on the prices.
I cut my own hair. Never sat in a barber chair.
the following is an incomplete list of the tasks I will be paid, promoted, or otherwise compensated to perform over the course of this week:

-write an article highlighting how a lack of adequate cybersecurity in enterprise is physically getting people killed in 2020

-compile an informative list of local beaches along the Pacific Coast

-thoroughly research the history of meth in post-Imperial Japan

-create content for an automotive services website

-portray Jesus in a digital nomad reenactment of "The Last Supper (including the preparation of associated costuming)

-mop

-plan a public group excursion to area art galleries

-deliver beer (and test delivery product for Safety Reasons)

-make chili for an entire shared office space

-guard office chili from office dog

-judge a regional chili cook-off (including the preparation of associated costuming)

...so yeah, I definitely love my job but I guess the hardest part of it is writing a short description.
Art museums turned off of “art” at a young age.

Yeah, 30 - 40 is the new normal. Growing up, I was paying 15 for a fade. Even 10 years ago, was 20 including the face. I still go to my same shop that I was using my senior year in high school and it's now 30...and I feel obligated to tip 5 bucks. So I'm 35 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom