the thread about nothing...

Some of the current nba players are flagrant with the fashion these days. I ain’t gonna name no names, but if you know, you know.
IT starts to make sense
15796492624733.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare i tried your sampling method a few moments ago. 2 pieces of cake actually and I left the rest by the gold fish for other ppl to sample. The cake was good. A little too tangy, but good. I would’ve brought it, but that wouldn’t have been considered sampling.
View attachment 2519303
AA172EA1-EF81-4A0A-BB66-02EC527A058B.gif

And I thought my customers in the automotive/mechanic world were cringey.......

Moring tan. Good news and bad news. My grandfather's procedure went well. But while they were in there they found 3 other blockages and now need to do open heart surgery to fix it. Sadly the long story to this is that his kidney is failing and they wanted to do a kidney transplant but ran tests and found his heart couldn't cope with a kidney transplant surgery. So they need to fix the heart in order to do the kidney transplant.

It is a long road but he has worked out his whole life and has always been a runner. If anyone can make it through it all and come out on the other side with a high quality of life it is him.

Back
Top Bottom