the thread about nothing...

Wish it was.
Car door got me good, among other ish. .
20200227_103335.jpg
That’s going to be sore for a couple of days. Prob should ice it too.

Feels like bongos being pounded in there. Lol yea morning been kinda $%#ty.
I'll cauterize it myself if I have to. To relieve the pressure from the blood.
Done it before.
Hope y'all day good though!!
You’ll be alright. Just have to shift your mind to something else instead of the throbbing pain.

I’m SHOCKED NT isn’t talking about the Milwaukee shooting. From what I’ve been told, there’s a part of the story the media isn’t telling. NT would eat it up.

I’m SHOCKED NT isn’t talking about the Milwaukee shooting. From what I’ve been told, there’s a part of the story the media isn’t telling. NT would eat it up.
Do share. I dont Twitter.

Something is off about the coverage though. Very light in comparison to other shootings.

Do share. I dont Twitter.

Something is off about the coverage though. Very light in comparison to other shootings.
Come to find out, it was a black dude that did the shooting. He was getting racially harassed by coworkers. Making racist jokes, leaving nooses on his locker ect. Apparently, the company has a long history of this type of activity. Dude filed a civil lawsuit, left, came back 5 years later and they were still on the same ****. Dude got tired of that ****....

the Universe is beautiful despite earthbound anxieties...if you're down tonight, look up.

1582831554612.png

the Universe is beautiful despite earthbound anxieties...if you're down tonight, look up.

1582831554612.png

I will look up tonight thinking of you.

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif
3171b3c2be7952dcdcaa1a0e1e3ec8d5 1.41.47 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom