the thread about nothing...

And gonna continue running and preparing for this half marathon
Life is good - future voice
That’s awesome dude, keep at it. You gonna be rocking those controversial running sneakers from Nike? I figure those aren’t illegal for the marathon you’re training for.

I was finally hit up by the LA Fitness trainers to do one complimentary personal training session with them. I came in at 145 and 15.5% body fat. My arm strength is obviously weak but my cardio, endurance, core and legs were good. Anyway, he broke down the money numbers and suggested I take the 8 month plan for $360 a month. That seems like a lot only money, lol. I think I’ll let him know tomorrow that I’ll be passing on it and that I’m okay with just working out on my own. I got tagged onto my sisters’ account so they’ll only be charging me $20 a month.

Last edited:
That’s awesome dude, keep at it. You gonna be rocking those controversial running sneakers from Nike? I figure those aren’t illegal for the marathon you’re training for.

I was finally hit up by the LA Fitness trainers to do one complimentary personal training session with them. I came in at 145 and 16.5% body fat. My arm strength is obviously weak but my cardio, endurance, core and legs were good. Anyway, he broke down the money numbers and suggested I take the 8 month plan for $360 a month. That seems like a lot only money, lol. I think I’ll let him know tomorrow that I’ll be passing on it and that I’m okay with just working out on my own. I got tagged onto my sisters’ account so they’ll only be charging me $20 a month.

$360 a month or $360/8=$45 a month?

What makes it bad is son did this in blonde hair then have the nerve to even speak on anyone else's level of pro blackness.
:rofl: he might be my favourite hypocrite on this site. it's like i don't like him, but then I do. Either way his way of thinking is interesting to me.

Sounds like $360 a month. No way a personal trainer going to do $45 a month unless it's 1 session per month?

I’m starting to think $360 monthly because the offer is for me to come in 3 times a week to train me for 1 1/2 hour. My sister said she doubts it’s for the average of $45 a month.

Trainers be charging an arm and a leg.
There’s so many Instagram pages and apps that show you what to do for free.
$360 a month is outrageous

Back when I first joined 24hr in '09, I got a personal trainer. Went in knowing nothing, so I felt I needed a little guidance. I think I paid a little over $300 for 4 or 5 sessions. Then of course they try and get you to buy more. I'm like naw, I'm good now.

I agree. I think we are probably self-motivated to do that. I know people who have trainers just to be motivated to work out lol.
Wrestling helps me, I’ll be eating some bs and then I’ll see them especially a like Finn Balor and I’ll be like “nah.”

I’m starting to think $360 monthly because the offer is for me to come in 3 times a week to train me for 1 1/2 hour. My sister said she doubts it’s for the average of $45 a month.
Most likely $360 a month. It is a lot but I don't think that's as much as what 24 hour fitness trainer charges. I remember seeing something along the line of $100~ for 3-4 sessions. $4!T....if it's $45 a month, which I doubt....go for it. haha

Also 15% body fat isn't bad at all. You said you use to play sports, you don't need those trainers. Just do your lifting and cardio and you're good. You're not trying to be Mr. Universe so whatever you do on your own will help.

Trainers be charging an arm and a leg.
There’s so many Instagram pages and apps that show you what to do for free.
$360 a month is outrageous
Outrageous is right. Can’t do that when I know I’ll also have to eat better, which we all know costs a little more. Too rich for my small budget.

Most likely $360 a month. It is a lot but I don't think that's as much as what 24 hour fitness trainer charges. I remember seeing something along the line of $100~ for 3-4 sessions. $4!T....if it's $45 a month, which I doubt....go for it. haha

Also 15% body fat isn't bad at all. You said you use to play sports, you don't need those trainers. Just do your lifting and cardio and you're good. You're not trying to be Mr. Universe so whatever you do on your own will help.
Yeah, I’m not heavy at all so for me it’s just a matter of eating healthy clean food with veggies and doing weights, I could even skip cardio since my main concern is to add muscle. That extra muscle will absorb sugar from food I take in and balance the numbers of my blood sugar readings. I should be fine if I stick to diet and exercise, hopefully a few months later it’ll be bye-bye medication.

Outrageous is right. Can’t do that when I know I’ll also have to eat better, which we all know costs a little more. Too rich for my small budget.

Yeah, I’m not heavy at all so for me it’s just a matter of eating healthy clean food with veggies and doing weights, I could even skip cardio since my main concern is to add muscle. That extra muscle will absorb sugar from food I take in and balance the numbers of my blood sugar readings. I should be fine if I stick to diet and exercise, hopefully a few months later and it’ll be bye-bye medication.

how tall are you doggy

deadpool-mariolopez-acslater.jpg

During summer school following the 6th grade, I was assigned to the sailing class for my elective. I found out there was a computer class and wanted that instead. I kicked and screamed everyday to the counselors until they finally had enough of me and switched me over. This was in 1999 or 2000 when computers and internet were somewhat of a rarity, it just started becoming normal for people to have personal computers at home. In hindsight, I would have stayed in the sailing class if I knew I will be glued to a computer for the rest of my life. :frown:

During summer school following the 6th grade, I was assigned to the sailing class for my elective. I found out there was a computer class and wanted that instead. I kicked and screamed everyday to the counselors until they finally had enough of me and switched me over. This was in 1999 or 2000 when computers and internet were somewhat of a rarity, it just started becoming normal for people to have personal computers at home. In hindsight, I would have stayed in the sailing class if I knew I will be glued to a computer for the rest of my life. :frown:
Does get monotonous, don't it?
Good $$ tho.

Back
Top Bottom