the thread about nothing...

I ate chick fil a for breakfast and fried chicken for lunch. There goes my diet 😅
All good dude, just remember add some extra intensity for the next workout.

****, I’m feeling extra sore from yesterday's workout. Legs, butt, abs and arms feeling tender to the point where Just walking is a chore. I had to take a **** earlier and I was half able to sit before I simply dropped myself onto the toilet seat :lol: :blush:

6316.jpg

This pic has to be way before 2005. That era of t shirt is definitely 92-94 ish. Also the beeper and cell phone era didn’t really overlap that much. And I think the “after 9” era was over by 2005.
I think a millennial wrote this
I was thinking the same thing. Pagers was in the 90s. By the beginning of 2000 most people had cell phones.

Probably did. That thread is full of weirdos. Didn't someone say he did not let a woman out of his house unless she performed a certain act on him?
I remember I guy admitting to sexual assault in the thread about the trash things you’ve done. The crazy thing is that wasn’t even his trash confessions. It just so happened to be in the story. Dudes is wild.

This pic has to be way before 2005. That era of t shirt is definitely 92-94 ish. Also the beeper and cell phone era didn’t really overlap that much. And I think the “after 9” era was over by 2005.

Yeap that sounds about right.

The tees look like some knockoff/custom iceberg joints, so you could be any where from 96 - 00. Then again, maybe they were also around in 94...I was but just a shorty.

95 or 96 is the cutoff year for Millennials. Either way/year, don’t try me.

95 or 96 is the cutoff year for Millennials. Either way/year, don’t try me.
I'm confused on what you're implying here. A person born in 96 writing this seems accurate cuz they dont know **** about beepers, custom t's, the mall photo shoot, and free nights and weekends. They didnt live it.

I'm confused on what you're implying here. A person born in 96 writing this seems accurate cuz they dont know **** about beepers, custom t's, the mall photo shoot, and free nights and weekends. They didnt live it.
They would know ppl didn’t look like this in 2005. C’mon my guy, and unless you’re born in the 70’s you’re a millennial too.

They would know ppl didn’t look like this in 2005. C’mon my guy, and unless you’re born in the 70’s you’re a millennial too.
Ahh... I see what you are getting at.

Feels to me that there is a distinct difference between gen y and millenials but according to the interwebz there is not.

Like...I owned cassette tapes. I'm not a millennial.

I also owned vinyl before it became hip but those were given to me. I purchased cassettes in this ***.

Ahh... I see what you are getting at.

Feels to me that there is a distinct difference between gen y and millenials but according to the interwebz there is not.
There’s definitely a difference. Hell, there’s between millennials and generation z.

Back
Top Bottom