the thread about nothing...

Invite shy girl to drink near my place and invite her after or explicitly tell her to come drink at my place?

The tees look like some knockoff/custom iceberg joints, so you could be any where from 96 - 00. Then again, maybe they were also around in 94...I was but just a shorty.

Knock off? Nawl they look legit

I remember having one; it’s around 92-94. I was 14 at the time :lol:

Those were the days - Greenbriar Flea Market for the pics and fake id’s.

The tees look like some knockoff/custom iceberg joints, so you could be any where from 96 - 00. Then again, maybe they were also around in 94...I was but just a shorty.
Yeah these were pre-iceberg wave. I remember having one in junior high that had bugs bunny and taz which their clothes backwards like Kris’s Kross lol. I was born in 79 but I remember really starting to get hip to things from like 89-90 on up.
I didn’t really start buying music until I guess the end of the vinyl era. I had run dmc raising hell on vinyl and a Michael Jackson album. Then it switched to cassettes for me. My first was licensed to Ill. I was late to cds because of the price difference but my first two were the chronic and death certificate from Sam goody.
I’m glad I was born early enough to experience some important and exciting times and changes in the world.

Last edited:
Yeah these were pre-iceberg wave. I remember having one in junior high that had bugs bunny and taz which their clothes backwards like Kris’s Kross lol. I was born in 79 but I remember really starting to get hip to things from like 89-90 on up.
I didn’t really start buying music until I guess the end of the vinyl era. I had run dmc raising hell on vinyl and a Michael Jackson album. Then it switched to cassettes for me. My first was licensed to Ill. I was late to cds because of the price difference but my first two were the chronic and death certificate from Sam goody.
I’m glad I was born early enough to experience some important and exciting times and changes in the world.

Remember the Columbia and BMG 10 Cd’s for a penny deal? I was killing them with different names and addresses to my family houses :lol:

twice for a total or like 15 hrs she def into me but she shy
You’re in HK right? The chicks there want you to take full control and be aggressive. Don’t over think it and just do it. I say take her to your place and have some drinks.

Back
Top Bottom