the thread about nothing...

You’re in HK right? The chicks there want you to take full control and be aggressive. Don’t over think it and just do it. I say take her to your place and have some drinks.

He needs to invite her over for some pizza, then.
1582874592679.jpeg

CAUTION: Cheese is hot.

15hrs is pretty long for 2 times so she’s obviously comfortable around you. I don’t see a problem inviting her over. Make her dish. Hell, you could even prep something together. You got, easy, fun, and conversational date right there. Plus it’ll build chemistry.

Yooo this better than whatever lame excuse I had. She into cooking too, way to be subtle which is what she looking for

15hrs is pretty long for 2 times so she’s obviously comfortable around you. I don’t see a problem inviting her over. Make her dish. Hell, you could even prep something together. You got, easy, fun, and conversational date right there. Plus it’ll build chemistry.

You the real mvp gif

yo she said yes she gonna “reach my area” next week. Way more subtle than “wanna watch a movie at my place”

Better learn how to cook in the next few days cause we gonna make chipotle burrito bowls. Should I just wio before we even cook and order takeout. I’m worried we cook and she gets too tired n isn’t in the mood

Last edited:

Triggered*
This pic has to be way before 2005. That era of t shirt is definitely 92-94 ish. Also the beeper and cell phone era didn’t really overlap that much. And I think the “after 9” era was over by 2005.
I think a millennial wrote this
Was about to say ALL of this.
The tees look like some knockoff/custom iceberg joints, so you could be any where from 96 - 00. Then again, maybe they were also around in 94...I was but just a shorty.
*cross colors.

^google searches confirms that you know your early 90's.

Didnt know cross colors did the looney tunes joints too. My first exposure to streetwear and looney tunes was iceberg.

Yeah, completely overlooked it.

Plus CC is just before my time. I'm aware of them through Kriss Kross and that's about it. My bro probably had a couple of pieces, but nothing I remember.

You the real mvp gif

yo she said yes she gonna “reach my area” next week. Way more subtle than “wanna watch a movie at my place”

Better learn how to cook in the next few days cause we gonna make chipotle burrito bowls. Should I just wio before we even cook and order takeout. I’m worried we cook and she gets too tired n isn’t in the mood
You're thinking too much.

1. Burrito bowls is super easy to make. Harness your time in killing that recipe.
2. Enjoy the night together. She sees you put in the effort to make her comfortable and have fun, I'm sure that would give you a higher opportunity to WIO.
3. If you' don't WIO, continue to put in work.

Good news: Kids have overcome their colds and are back to normal.

Bad news: I thought my asthma was flaring up, but really, I have a bad cough. Crud.

I really am hoping this goes away this weekend. Already have one employee who called out all week because of the flu. I'm not trying to catch that.

Back
Top Bottom