the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I know this is wrong, but do you ever look around and think "damn a lot of people really be ugly af out here". And I know I'm kinda ugly, but nowhere near some of those other folks. Just a thought.
Every time at the DMV.

Stood up for myself at work the other day, and now I feel like I was being a cry baby/annoying when I 100% was right to do what I did (refused to continue picking up other people’s slack - tired of that ****)

basically how I am with everything, too nice :smh:

but a few months ago I realized I gotta tell more people to suck my **** so here we are, putting it into practice

I know this is wrong, but do you ever look around and think "damn a lot of people really be ugly af out here". And I know I'm kinda ugly, but nowhere near some of those other folks. Just a thought.

Replace ugly with fat, then all the goddamn time.

If it matters, I'm not fat lol

i remember one time I went to play pool.
Im talking like 10 years ago.
I remember I saw this girl that was so ugly I couldn’t stop staring. I legit was staring at her. I was so in shock how ugly she was.
crazy to think I still remember that

Yo what’s the smallest amount you have ever gone to vegas with? I’m talking about money to gamble,party, and eat. I was bsing with some friends how I used to do vegas with only $200-$250 and that was for Friday to Sunday. Most of my money went to gambling and partying I’d have like one big meal on Friday and Sat and then did a really nice buffet Sunday. Now, granted I can’t eat and drink together anyways but it’s still funny how I used to do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom