the thread about nothing...

Got a haircut the other day and he did my eyebrows (didn’t ask him to :blush: ) and now I noticed I have a scar there and I have absolutely no idea where I got it from 🧐🧐

Got a haircut the other day and he did my eyebrows (didn’t ask him to :blush: ) and now I noticed I have a scar there and I have absolutely no idea where I got it from 🧐🧐
What do you mean by he did your eyebrows? I've never seen a barber do a client's brows. Is this common? Ive never gone to these fancy barber places.

What do you mean by he did your eyebrows? I've never seen a barber do a client's brows. Is this common? Ive never gone to these fancy barber places.

He just shaved them a little bit and it’s a regular spanish barbershop

I never did it before because I’m not the type to carry a tote bag around but this time he just did it. Can’t really even notice a difference tbh :lol:

Last edited:
Never had a barber ask me if I wanted my eyebrows done, lol. That sounds so strange of an offer.
Right? That’s why I was kinda confused and wonder. I’ve always thought when people do their brows it’s by plucking or wax. Shaving it to shape it just seems weird because it’ll have that shadow.

1583393677283.jpeg

I’m gonna ask my barber to do that to my brows

This girl at my work has been coming in all week with strep throat. Finally asked her today why doesn't she just stay home? She replies back "I'm all out of sick hours." We've both been with the company for almost 15 years. I've got almost 500 hrs of banked sick time. I'm sitting there wondering, how the hell do you not have any hours left?

Right? That’s why I was kinda confused and wonder. I’ve always thought when people do their brows it’s by plucking or wax. Shaving it to shape it just seems weird because it’ll have that shadow.

Same here, I know of people waxing them or plucking....but shaving for a dude sounds odd to me. I’m okay with mine naturally growing and the only thing I do is pluck the few hairs in the middle so as to not have a uni-brow going.

Back
Top Bottom