the thread about nothing...

yeah tho, had a break-in while I was asleep this week...lost a laptop, some jewelry, and...my belt?

I´m aight.

...still, when I realized what happened I was like ¨ugh I hope this tweaker mf didn´t just give me that ´Rona.¨

wow dude, I’m glad you’re okay. Could’ve been worse! You need to change the locks on the door and be sure not to leave any windows open. Can’t allow another opportunity.

743C476C-791A-46C5-A099-44CDFBD01C27.jpeg

kinda funny how almost everyone here in the PH are too hyped with jordan 1 mids and lows recently :lol: i cant scroll down my news feed without someone flexing/reselling their pairs smh

kinda funny how almost everyone here in the PH are too hyped with jordan 1 mids and lows recently :lol: i cant scroll down my news feed without someone flexing/reselling their pairs smh

That’s what happens when the general public catches on. I remember when AF1’s and Dunks had their run.

That’s what happens when the general public catches on. I remember when AF1’s and Dunks had their run.
yeah lol. i do hope it stays that way. UNC 3 drop hasnt had that much noise on my feed, so if this keeps up ill probably be able to cop fire red 5s with ease

Man, dealing with a love one that has Alzheimer’s Dementia is rough. I don’t wish that on no one.

my mom is starting to show signs of it I think... her short term memory is getting really bad. Esp when she’s nervous or stressed, she can’t remember anything. it Hurts to see my moms mental state deteriorate. Need to see a neurologist soon..

I watched my dad go through it with my grandmother and grandfather. It was really really ugly. They didn’t know who he was they would cry all the time and it lasted for 5 plus years at its worst. Scary that they die of starvation / malnutrition because the body forget how to eat. So it drags for years and years and years with terrible quality of life

I watched my dad go through it with my grandmother and grandfather. It was really really ugly. They didn’t know who he was they would cry all the time and it lasted for 5 plus years at its worst. Scary that they die of starvation / malnutrition because the body forget how to eat. So it drags for years and years and years with terrible quality of life

I’ll ask a hard question here - is this good for them? Like to drag it on? I honestly would want to someone to pull the plug on me at that point if i knew how hard I was making it on those around me. Or is the alternative and going through this with your family has made your bonds stronger with your dad seeing what he was capable of handling.

I’ll ask a hard question here - is this good for them? Like to drag it on? I honestly would want to someone to pull the plug on me at that point if i knew how hard I was making it on those around me. Or is the alternative and going through this with your family has made your bonds stronger with your dad seeing what he was capable of handling.

I honestly do not think it was good for them. For the last year-ish my grandmother had in home care. The family room was a hospital bed. It was super sad. But there was a point where they ask you if you want to put a feeding tube in because the body forgets how to swallow. And they will die. My dad having delt with it for so long and every time he walked in my grandmother didn't know who he was to a point where she would yell that there was a stranger in the house. The decision was fairly easy for him (as sad as that sounds). But he would always say that he said his goodbyes 3 to 4 years before it ended. He knew the body and brain that was in that bed was no longer the woman who raised him. I always thought was a great insight

There's a few things I started doing as joke that accidentally became a thing like wearing sunglasses inside and at night, sporting a mustachem mocking dominican chicks for their accents, wearing uggs, eating spinach out a can, making star wars references, etc.

There's a few things I started doing as joke that accidentally became a thing like wearing sunglasses inside and at night, sporting a mustachem mocking dominican chicks for their accents, wearing uggs, eating spinach out a can, making star wars references, etc.
Okay?

Back
Top Bottom