the thread about nothing...

82294536_598409210739185_1481757931489647595_n.jpg

My old work site allowed one remote day per week, but I never took it bc I had very little to do. The PM wanted a report of work completed but I would finish before my designated remote day, so I would go in and no one would question.

Now on my new work site, there is more than enough to do, and there is no telework option.

my girl drove over a screw. I pulled it out it deflated the tire...i put the spare on and took it to NTB on sunday (only place open near me)

Guy tells me the hole is close to the side and they can't patch it. I told him "i pulled the screw out of the tire...it was dead center of the tread...."

"We can try to patch it but like we don't know if we can...or it will hold"
"Ok so try? Or i will just take it some where else later this week i guess"

Patches the hole...took 1.5 hours...$30.

"We patched it...it was really close but we did it"

I seriously hate humanity

Last edited:
my girl drove over a screw. I pulled it out it deflated the tire...i put the spare on and took it to NTB on sunday (only place open near me)

Guy tells me the whole is close to the side and they can't patch it. I told him "i pulled the screw out of the tire...it was dead center of the tread...."

"Ok so try? Or i will just take it some where later this week i guess"

It's all a scheme.

Guy tells me the hole is close to the side and they can't patch it. I told him "i pulled the screw out of the tire...it was dead center of the tread...."

"Ok so try? Or i will just take it some where else later this week i guess"

1.5 hours to patch a tire? lmao.
takes no more than 10 minutes from my experience.
of course the cat trying to fleece you to buy a new tire, that same tire you had, he would've taken it and patch it and sell it.

Back
Top Bottom