the thread about nothing...

What the next two weeks at home look like
CED1C014-8A93-4499-9304-93D978F37B46.jpeg

130256C9-0411-410A-ACCD-E07E7468758E.jpeg

What the gym looks like at 1pm today. Have to get a good one in today just in case the whole Bay gets locked down. SF starting tonight...kinda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t been out of the house since I got home Sunday morning. Decided I was finally gonna startup better call Saul where I last left off.

i gave up on this show back in 2017. Just watched the last 3 episodes of season 3 and today I’m on season 4.

show is painstakingly BORING. I’m spite watching it at this point. Shows not Entertaining in real-time or by binge watching. Is this the Nickelback of tv shows? Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

marikomorose marikomorose

Haven’t been out of the house since I got home Sunday morning. Decided I was finally gonna startup better call Saul where I last left off.

i gave up on this show back in 2017. Just watched the last 3 episodes of season 3 and today I’m on season 4.

show is painstakingly BORING. I’m spite watching it at this point. Shows not Entertaining in real-time or by binge watching. Is this the Nickelback of tv shows? Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

marikomorose marikomorose
Never got attempted to watch it. I’m fine w/ just witnessing the genius of Breaking Bad.

130256C9-0411-410A-ACCD-E07E7468758E.jpeg

What the gym looks like at 1pm today. Have to get a good one in today just in case the whole Bay gets locked down. SF starting tonight...kinda.
Gyms, restaurants, theaters still open out there? As of 8pm tonight gyms are closed here till further notice & restaurants can do take out/delivery only no sit-ins

Last edited:
cthagod was right about the *** eating thing. i haven't done it, but in recent times i have caught myself thinking "i would her ***." it's inevitable man. i'm gonna end doing it. i wouldn't be surprised if it were this year. i just hope i like it. hey, don't you eat *** Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ?

Gyms, restaurants, theaters still open out there? As of 8pm tonight gyms are closed till further notice & restaurants can do take out/delivery only no sit-ins
Starting tonight midnight I think it’s going to be the same around here.

That’s a lot of moving for a day. As long as you’re staying active it’ll be good until you feel safe to go back. 2-3 weeks of not hitting the gym won’t hurt you that much. I don’t think I’m more brave, I just feel that you could get it anywhere, not just the gym. So why limit myself even if the gym might have a higher percentage of getting it. For the people that’s crowding around Costco and groceries stores it’s just as bad or worse since there’s hundreds of them shoulder to shoulder. I still spray down the stuff before and after use.

On a positive note, there’s this annoying ****er at work that usually won’t stf* even tho I’m busy or trying to show that I don’t want to talk. This week he asked if any of my family members have symptoms or sick. I said I don’t know anyone that is sick and he still haven’t really talk to me much and stayed farther away...hope it stays that way. Hope his *** will still practice social distancing after all of this is over since he’s acting this way. Before I would be patient with him but from now on I’m just gonna show him he’s bothering me and to **** off.
It is a lot of moving for sure, it's a 13 story building and the recycle removal from each floor adds good amount of walking + sweeping around the grounds outside adds more. I was going back to the gym tmrw...but can't anymore since they mandated them to close but will hit the park and neighborhood for cardio definitely. And you're right, we can get it from anywhere. Yeah people at Costco and other grocery stores all in each others breathing space like that's really going to help protect them. As for the annoying ****er at work, leave him be. Don't waste your energy on him. Ignorance is bliss

Back
Top Bottom