the thread about nothing...

They’ve succeeded so far, this tells me they’ll attempt it again.

Scary thought
They will but more extreme cuz they know what works on the majority now.

The part where I give them most credit, is they hit us when we least expected it. Economy was flourishing. We were excited about entering a new century. Looking ahead to Olympics and election. Then Bam.
Yea, very impressive. Got a combo deal going and people don’t know how to handle it. More fear, more control.

They will but more extreme cuz they know what works on the majority now.

Yea, very impressive. Got a combo deal going and people don’t know how to handle it. More fear, more control.
People, including myself were expecting a recession. So I saved money last year. But money is really useless if this situation escalates.

1584333991192.png

I consider myself a little tin-foil-hat ish but you guys thinking this virus was man made or done on purpose got me beat :lol:

That being said...NT about to be lit with everyone home from work. I hope meth ready to work over time here

if you're a manager and you need your employee to do something how would you phrase it?

"can you do X, Y, and Z"

or

"Do X, Y, and Z"

Maybe it's just me, but reading about the millions of dollars NFL players are signing for while I ponder how to manage the next 2-3 months in the event I'm forced to stop working for an extended period of time is really rubbing me the wrong way.

Perhaps the media experts at the NFL are too dense to realize this isn't the best time to report 100 million dollar contract signings.

Back
Top Bottom