the thread about nothing...

Maybe it's just me, but reading about the millions of dollars NFL players are signing for while I ponder how to manage the next 2-3 months in the event I'm forced to stop working for an extended period of time is really rubbing me the wrong way.

Perhaps the media experts at the NFL are too dense to realize this isn't the best time to report 100 million dollar contract signings.
Or maybe you could not be jealous. It’s not like they don’t earn it...

Or maybe you could not be jealous. It’s not like they don’t earn it...
Not sure I'd describe this as a jealousy thing. My dissatisfaction isnt due to me wishing I was in their position. It's just seems like a horrible time to announce large contract signings.

Besides I did start my post with "maybe it's just me." I see that you agree with that summation.

Ate Chinese and Filipino food over the weekend and for the first time in over 2 years, something triggered my gout.

Eff. This freaking sucks.

Filing a grievance form with Kaiser for this ridiculous bill.

Rep told me that I had coverage the day of my appointment, but my previous company sent in a letter a week after, stating my coverage ended 2 weeks prior my son's appt. Even though I confirmed with HR and Kaiser that I had a coverage when I scheduled the appointment and the day of the appointment.

mike-mikeyufo-us-hospitals-calculating-your-medical-bill-kate-kemmet-66401205.png

Whew this is a lot, lets get started
Man this is literally how I've been feeling since last week. I was going to the Something In the Water Festival to start the warmer months off right and its canceled. Plus my birthday is next month, I am pissed
I haven’t been to the gym since Wednesday and was supposed to go Friday. I’ll just do some bicep curls, push ups and sit ups at home.

The shoe stores were kinda empty yesterday. Got a good deal on these Laker 13’s since it was the last pair in store, my size too. WSS still knocked off an additional $10. Ended up paying $98.01 taxed and all :D
41003D63-9DF1-4C91-93E5-053C5F2EDC96.jpeg

87298A15-0E8C-4AD2-9B25-51C87EA70BC4.jpeg
Not bad at all, I wonder if I can get the flints for that price?
I'm watching this now as I type. On the episode where Bobby worked at a semi pro Nascar track

Where do you find this **** man.. You must work for Instagram
Ate Chinese and Filipino food over the weekend and for the first time in over 2 years, something triggered my gout.

Eff. This freaking sucks.
Any ideas @PoweredbyMSG

Whew this is a lot, lets get started

Man this is literally how I've been feeling since last week. I was going to the Something In the Water Festival to start the warmer months off right and its canceled. Plus my birthday is next month, I am pissed

Not bad at all, I wonder if I can get the flints for that price?

I'm watching this now as I type. On the episode where Bobby worked at a semi pro Nascar track

Where do you find this **** man.. You must work for Instagram

Any ideas @PoweredbyMSG
It can’t be MSG. MSG counter all of those symptoms. I blame the oil and fried stuff. You know this man!!!

I often can’t tell if the conspiracy theory thread is full of trolling & inside jokes or if the ppl have a ridiculous/deluded way of thinking.

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

Back
Top Bottom