the thread about nothing...

AnimatedBadHagfish-size_restricted.gif

EnchantingCompassionateBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

a close friend told me he smashed my ex few weeks after we broke up. Said he didn’t know we dated (he lived on the other coast) this was when he came home to visit and this was before Instagram and ****. He just found out today we dated. This was 8 years ago.

He wrote out the full details and wrote an essay and seemed like he truly felt bad about it and he said he had to tell me cause he didn’t know and he did t want our friendship to go bad.

he seemed genuine because I didn’t even approach him, he approached me and told me.

weird feeling cause this girl crushed my heart 8 years ago but I found out she was a thot and smashing dudes left and right. But I honestly wasn’t too phased about it cause I moved past all that like 5 years ago lol

a close friend told me he smashed my ex few weeks after we broke up. Said he didn’t know we dated (he lived on the other coast) this was when he came home to visit and this was before Instagram and ****. He just found out today we dated. This was 8 years ago.

He wrote out the full details and wrote an essay and seemed like he truly felt bad about it and he said he had to tell me cause he didn’t know and he did t want our friendship to go bad.

he seemed genuine because I didn’t even approach him, he approached me and told me.

weird feeling cause this girl crushed my heart 8 years ago but I found out she was a thot and smashing dudes left and right. But I honestly wasn’t too phased about it cause I moved past all that like 5 years ago lol

if you are so past it, post sum posts of said ex thottie gf

good point. i may reconsider.
just got a stern talking to. everyone thinking of blowing dough on these sneakers please be aware that a recession announcement may be right around the corner. just a heads up.
We are in a recession, FACTS.
I remember the last recession in 08, I had to let go of plenty of heat for cheap just to pay bills. |l|l
It taught me a lesson though, and I am glad I learned at a rather young age.

Back
Top Bottom