the thread about nothing...

Didn’t want to wait for The Last Dance anymore so I started reading

3609AF43-4685-49B8-9268-C26BAD03A1AD.jpeg

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@dcallamerican
I'll see if Audible got that..

I won't post about deals in the foreseeable future because I do not want to encourage my brothers here to spend on non-essentials during uncertain times. But you just reminded me that I forgot to post this a couple days ago. You better pull up!

starting to get entice by multiple online stores doing aggressive sales during this time. I have self restraint, but these deals are looking good everyday.

I won't post about deals in the foreseeable future because I do not want to encourage my brothers here to spend on non-essentials during uncertain times.

Not buying **** unless it’s food/items needed for survival. I got more than enough shoes both used and deadstock. The thrift store shopping is def not happening either, good thing I have TONS of physical media to keep me entertained and hobbies to take my mind off things for a bit.

Experimenting with growing my own ****
****s taking too long to grow/germinate lmfao

Attachments

• 49233DA5-B22A-4899-83C9-D32737FAD616.jpeg
    49233DA5-B22A-4899-83C9-D32737FAD616.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 44
This woman takes me out of my element. The deviant thoughts that run through me head when I see her is a bit surprising. Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee how do I handle such drunk thoughts when I'm sober? AYUDAME!!!
tumblr_oxboo42Tki1sll7qho1_250.gif

hell no...

there are plenty of nba players that havent had a 20 point game in 20 minutes throughout their whole career

I would do it without a doubt. I think it’s saying in total not in a single game.

So like 7 games of 3 points = 21 points = you met the requirement.

I’d be chucking threes like crazy. And the dimes would be tough. Rebounds you just gotta go after long ball ones.

i dont know about easy money...you may have a chance if youre on a tanking team and your up against 2nd or 3rd stringers for 20 min each night...but even then youre going up against players in the top 400 in the world...

i play street fighter online...id get whooped by a top 400 player and ive been messing around since i was a kid and were talkin about a videogame

Back
Top Bottom