the thread about nothing...

My father-in-law is complaining about his internet being too slow.

I broke it down to him what it would take to have an effective and fast network set up in his home that would save him money, by cancelling cable and his phone number.

He still thought $80 for internet only is too much and is instead going to call ATT to increase his internet speed without cancelling his other services.

I'm not even going to try anymore. This dude is stuck in his ways and prefers to follow what he feels is best, when I'm here trying to make life easier for him.

Oh well, time to use up all the bandwith to play COD:Warzone lol

My father-in-law is complaining about his internet being too slow.

I broke it down to him what it would take to have an effective and fast network set up in his home that would save him money, by cancelling cable and his phone number.

He still thought $80 for internet only is too much and is instead going to call ATT to increase his internet speed without cancelling his other services.

I'm not even going to try anymore. This dude is stuck in his ways and prefers to follow what he feels is best, when I'm here trying to make life easier for him.

Oh well, time to use up all the bandwith to play COD:Warzone lol

"This dude is stuck in his ways and prefers to follow what he feels is best, when I'm here trying to make life easier for him." "I'm not even going to try anymore."

Yeah I realize that too.. People are stuck in their ways and still do whatever the hell they want to do..

New mentality:
tenor.gif

Rene Daniella. Lost to Selma Hayek in this round

1584743954742.png

Back
Top Bottom