the thread about nothing...

81FEE196-F878-4B73-B79A-6FBA0433E682.jpeg

Surprised to see my favorite meat boutique is still doing deliveries, and they've massively cut their prices on top of that.
Not a whole lot of choice in the local supermarkets so I got myself a nice supply of black angus. Those Australian 120-day grain fed ribeyes are amazing.
I included a bison ribeye too, something I've never tasted before.

here in md all non essential businesses are to close at 5 now.
stricter punishments for people who have gathering of more than 10 people as well.
governor said hes not gonna sit around and wait for the federal gov's help. small business owners who are struggling can get help right now at

imageedit_9_9367215369.jpg
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

people (around the world) just aren't taking covid-19 seriously IMO. this is so dangerous...

i'm still at work hearing ppl cough. my sup just came back from FLYING. as we all wait for the word on when we can work from home. even though we have laptops and our job calls for travel and we all have the ability to work from home and over half my team is already at home.

…………………………….
The wife works for a major law firm here in NYC, she’s been going in to the office ever since this began, and just got a 5g bonus this week due to all of the extra work that’s coming in. The firm does not even want people to work from home. Baby wears a mask around the office, rubber gloves...lololololol

Back
Top Bottom