the thread about nothing...

That's another conversation, but my point was if you've haven't supported the brand (any, not just bmw) recently, what makes you think you have a voice on the direction?
okay...i get what youre saying now...i try to not get roped into brands...but i am guilty of it (nikes/honda cars/toyota trucks and suvs)...i feel like brands always follow what the next generation wants and thats usually different from their previous consumer...

personally i prefer gas/diesel vehicles...but the future is all electric vehicles...

(Good) Brands follow what the insights say - If 38% of their core target/demo watch reality television you can bet their marketing will bring that to life

Last edited:
Weird feeling not having to get ready for work tomorrow. Would usually be in bed by now
Didnt even realize what day it was since the shelter in place until i looked at thw calender
Need to throw in some in at home exercising :lol:

tumblr_n1u0f3Xzcg1qia1hqo2_400.gif

people (around the world) just aren't taking covid-19 seriously IMO. this is so dangerous...

i'm still at work hearing ppl cough. my sup just came back from FLYING. as we all wait for the word on when we can work from home. even though we have laptops and our job calls for travel and we all have the ability to work from home and over half my team is already at home.

…………………………….

people (around the world) just aren't taking covid-19 seriously IMO. this is so dangerous...

i'm still at work hearing ppl cough. my sup just came back from FLYING. as we all wait for the word on when we can work from home. even though we have laptops and our job calls for travel and we all have the ability to work from home and over half my team is already at home.

…………………………….
It’s more than possible to take this seriously and still move around. It’s not Ebola. Just be cautious. Dead *** that “omg you coughed” mentality ain’t helping ****. Just adding to the hysteria.

It’s more than possible to take this seriously and still move around. It’s not Ebola. Just be cautious. Dead *** that “omg you coughed” mentality ain’t helping ****. Just adding to the hysteria.
for example, some ppl outside of my apartment decided to have a pool party on Saturday even as someone had a dry cough out there and kept coughing. only thing that stopped them were gun shots...they left and came back like an hour 30 min later and continued the party. there were more than 10 ppl.

again, my sup just went through an airport and is back chillin. I have a two year old son fam, if I get sick i'm suing.

some of those ppl that flew to Miami for spring break came back with covid.

I know a person that just came back herself and chilled with her mom and kids and then went to a person's house that has multiple underlying conditions on top of having als and is now going to atlanta.

I have a (great) aunt that is flying home to nyc and she's over 60 with underlying conditions...
etc. etc.
*Edit*
sup just dead coughed in my direction.
son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom