the thread about nothing...

Seeing all kinds of old folks out here walking, staring like you from a different planet.
Them old folks need to stay in the house unless it’s for a walk around the block for sunlight/fresh air / exercise. Shoot, me and my bro are setting up my moms’ bills to be paid via phone apps. Forget that in-person waiting lines.

Car reviewer: I hate that these new BMW with **** you performance are getting rid of stick/manual, I don't like the direction of the brand...

Drives a 20 yr old Honda

never been a bmw guy...would love to drive an m3...but i gotta disagree

manual>>>automatic

Lady Pink
tumblr_pbjxreNZ501sovzrpo1_400.png

1584907176501.png

Had a 2003 M3 SMG back then. It was my favorite model besides the E36. But that SMG was weak. It was hard finding a decent manual because everyone trashed it.

imageedit_9_9367215369.jpg

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

That lady is annoying as hell to me. And she’s not even bad. I know a bunch of forty somethings way badder than her. I’m from Texas. I need more hips and thighs

573B9759-F4D5-459A-B0AC-6E468C906378.jpeg

Social distancing. I hope we could keep this up and everyone stay away from other after this crisis. What I have always wanted.
Need more MSG
Had a 2003 M3 SMG back then. It was my favorite model besides the E36. But that MSG was weak. It was hard finding a decent manual because everyone trashed it.

Back
Top Bottom