the thread about nothing...

how the **** is this even possible?
5C81F5D7-522F-4E6D-8A20-AC0AC7CC6633.jpeg

This happened to me on a day I was home all day. I didn’t even have to call, it just got delivered the next day. I assumed the driver was running late and had to skip a few stops

I had a barber, dentist, and tattoo appointment for this week all get cancelled..Was gonna end this week with a fresh cut, tattoo on the top of my head, and a couple gold crowns..smh..
:nerd: You were gonna have a packed week! Gonna come out looking like a totally different person haha. Really hope things will get sorted out sooner than later.

Hair salon and barbers should be essentials too. They could do appointments only for now and let one person in at a time.

I agree but the problem is the close contact they must keep in order to do their job. Makes it damn near impossible to do. Shoot, my elbow almost touched my barbers‘ jeans!

In the words of Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.....
1585035552093.gif

I just bought some clippers off amazon. Should be here Thursday. Can't stand when the hair in the sides and the back get too long.. It's already been about a month or longer since i got a cut. Forgot to go to the barbershop before they closed em all down

Trump already talking about scaling back social distancing... imma miss this soooo much

I love social distancing

At least 2 more weeks lol...

End exercise

Trump already talking about scaling back social distancing... imma miss this soooo much

I love social distancing

End exercise

I’m loving having empty streets and people staying home. Also love everything being clean, like public bathrooms and the environment. It’s gonna suck going back to being disgusting, messy slobs and destroying the environment again

Potentially unpopular opinion: I don't think the Office is that funny. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has its moments but it's not nearly as funny as alot of (white) People make it out to be.

I know people who shape their personality around the show, quote The show almost everyday and have rewatched the entire series several times over. I'm like "it's funny, but not that funny"

Ive recently found out a few of my friends pay for amazon prime and then pay for apple music, spotify or pandora when Amazon has their own music streaming service free with prime, has everything. Not saying it pertains to you but just a heads up for anyone
The music free with prime is a limited selection, it doesn't have everything. Amazon music is a separate subscription that does have the larger collection. Good selection either way if you want to save money.

I love social distancing

End exercise

im dont see this happening any time soon. MD is JUST getting started with the virus.
NYC is a cesspool for the virus right now as hell. Trump dont know what he talking about

Potentially unpopular opinion: I don't think the Office is that funny. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has its moments but it's not nearly as funny as alot of (white) People make it out to be.

I know people who shape their personality around the show, quote The show almost everyday and have rewatched the entire series several times over. I'm like "it's funny, but not that funny"

seasons 1-3 is GOAT. one of the funniest shows ever imo. started going downhill after that though.
Parks and Rec is up there with The Office except the show's quality and humor lasted.

Back
Top Bottom