the thread about nothing...

im dont see this happening any time soon. MD is JUST getting started with the virus.
NYC is a cesspool for the virus right now as hell. Trump dont know what he talking about

Most states are still on the front end of the Corona virus outbreak. Realistically, most places should be under some type of quarantine for at least a month.

Trump is just more concerned with the impacts on the economy and his reelection chances. He's literally putting profits in front of people's lives.

Whatever you do in life, never ever work at a suicide prevention call center.
Thank you, have a blessed day.
5af381dd3a432_mrcorny.jpg

Potentially unpopular opinion: I don't think the Office is that funny. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has its moments but it's not nearly as funny as alot of (white) People make it out to be.

I know people who shape their personality around the show, quote The show almost everyday and have rewatched the entire series several times over. I'm like "it's funny, but not that funny"
Show is wack to me

The og HIV response provided a crack into the psyche of white people, their fears, their vulnerability. 9/11 made them feel as if they weren’t safe anymore. They regained comfort for a minute, and now Corona is smacking their comfort levels around again. There is much to observe here. 1619, lest we forget.

You know what would be dope - online IG live cooking classes for the massive with simple ingredients. A lot of lower income people don’t have the economic means to cook gourmet meals.

unless someone is already doing it.

I agree but the problem is the close contact they must keep in order to do their job. Makes it damn near impossible to do. Shoot, my elbow almost touched my barbers‘ jeans!

In the words of Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.....
1585035552093.gif
That’s true, it is risky for them. They should buy those riot mask and wear it while giving a cut haha.

Trump already talking about scaling back social distancing... imma miss this soooo much

I love social distancing

At least 2 more weeks lol...

End exercise
People should know by now not to listen to that idiot. He’s a selfish bastard. It’s because 6 or his 7 hotels are closed and he’s not making any money from them. It’s always about him.

im dont see this happening any time soon. MD is JUST getting started with the virus.
NYC is a cesspool for the virus right now as hell. Trump dont know what he talking about
NYC is bad man, real bad. The epicenter of it in the U.S. Queens is a ghost town , Manhattan is also dead. Gov. Cuomo said it's going to get worse before it can get better. They're using the Javits Center as a temp. hospital to increase the # of beds by 1,000+, I'm not surprised my city is as bad as it is...there's just wayyy tooo many people here

I agree that the office is just...cool. Like its kind of annoying, some episodes are good. And i get why people who work in offices really relate...but i work in an office setting mostly and i still just think its ok at best.

I just saw a post saying that people who want to off themselves should volunteer for Corona studies. It sounds ****ed up, but makes logical sense at the same time.

I been saying this about Death Row inmates. Like if you are sentenced to die you should be allowed to do something epic while you are still alive. Like we need some one to go to space to try to fix this satellite its a 50/50 chance of death. Ok like train up the death row guy and if he can't fix it and dies...whelp

I agree that the office is just...cool. Like its kind of annoying, some episodes are good. And i get why people who work in offices really relate...but i work in an office setting mostly and i still just think its ok at best.

I been saying this about Death Row inmates. Like if you are sentenced to die you should be allowed to do something epic while you are still alive. Like we need some one to go to space to try to fix this satellite its a 50/50 chance of death. Ok like train up the death row guy and if he can't fix it and dies...whelp
I guess it is inhumane. But I think a good compromise would be to give them the option. If you take this vaccine for our clinical trials, we'll compensate your family.

whos in ur avy buddy?
:D
Queen Katya Elise Henry. Who, I’d like to point out, is competing in NTMAW tourney this year. With that I always like to remind TAN to participate in, not only the presidential elections, but also your local elections, including Niketalk’s Most Attractive Woman Tournament.
051D9FE9-35BC-45A2-B70C-47E2DAFC0173.jpeg

42298518-34CE-4E77-90A1-911A90A906D5.jpeg

Be a winner, pick a winner. Vote for Katya.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom