the thread about nothing...

18839202-7494699-image-m-7_1569264948777.jpg

wood berry my meet in ivanka trump

The dollar menu is perfect for the pocket lint dayz.
One time a couple of my housemates found a credit card and they went to McDonald's to spend it (I wasn't with them). They came back home and told the story. I looked in the bags and it was all items from the dollar menu. So I asked them why didn't they get the pricier items. They said they didn't want to raise eyebrows by buying entire meals.

Dunno how I came across a pic of Alanis Morissette breastfeeding but she got some biguns.

Cannot lie, I ended up down a mid/late 90's rabbit hole of the Alanis type artists of the day recently and forgot that Fiona Apple kind of did it for me back in the day. Weirdcute

? Pretty sure he can afford the finest food he wants but some people like McDs no matter what.

I actually really liked McDs, the dollar menu got me through my 20s and that Clubhouse Gourmet is a winner.

then I found out Corporate doesn´t want to pay their employees through The Thing...not lovin´ it. never again.

...on another note, the kids next door have been watching DBZ for about 2 weeks straight now.

I can tell just by that wsh wsh wsh Super Saiyan noise because guess how I spent a lot of my teenage years?

Everything's good over here thanks for asking

What about you

Everything good on your end?

Back
Top Bottom