the thread about nothing...

I had a video interview today with a company and I asked them how they’ve been adjusting to the virus and what happened to the last person in the position and they did NOT want to answer those. They were clearly hesitant and not expecting me to ask that which was a red flag. I wasn’t too interested in the position anyway, but they ended pretty abruptly so I know I’m not getting it :lol:

I had a video interview today with a company and I asked them how they’ve been adjusting to the virus and what happened to the last person in the position and they did NOT want to answer those. They were clearly hesitant and not expecting me to ask that which was a red flag. I wasn’t too interested in the position anyway, but they ended pretty abruptly so I know I’m not getting it :lol:
What kind of a company was it? Why do you think they were hesitant?

Im tired of people complaining about the gym not being open..Honestly if your not an athlete or a body builder, you have no reason to complain..Ive been doing calithensics for the past month and Ive some decent gains

It was a marketing company. Maybe it was because of the furloughs and layoffs. They basically told me they’re going to fire the person in the current position which is why it was open.
Yea that doesn't sound good. LOL.

Im tired of people complaining about the gym not being open..Honestly if your not an athlete or a body builder, you have no reason to complain..Ive been doing calithensics for the past month and Ive some decent gains

Been running 4-6 miles every other day then some play ground workouts. Got a little leaner, lost a little weight/muscle mass but overall been pretty good maintaining. Not going to lie, I do miss lifting some weights but Im not complaining about it. Gotta do what they gotta do.

I've started doing push-up sets in the background while the kids play.

Friend built his own bench and squat rack out of wood.

Don't ask me how durable it will be, but atleast he's being busy lmao

ColossalHappyKob-max-1mb.gif

You ain’t know about this? He came and played with Assault at the Big Time in Vegas and went back home. He was supposed to come back and go to nca but there was a problem with his visa or some ****.
I knew he played with Assault, I didn't know he was going to National. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom