the thread about nothing...

FE3BC0EE-9CBC-4CE0-91D9-82BB638B5EC0.gif

Anyone ever tried kfc or Popeyes chicken in a rice cooker? Instead of using water, use chicken stock and some soy sauce. Then put 3-4 pieces in there and let it cook.

i talked to a guy on tb who was selling his ps4 game. we pretty much had a deal but the catch was i had to wait up until 12 nn the next day for the deal to take place. 30 mins before 12 nn, guy told me he sold it to someone else.

hate it when that happens.

fortunately the supposed deal was gonna be done remotely so im fine with it. not gonna risk catching that coronavirus **** just to buy a used video game

i talked to a guy on tb who was selling his ps4 game. we pretty much had a deal but the catch was i had to wait up until 12 nn the next day for the deal to take place. 30 mins before 12 nn, guy told me he sold it to someone else.

fortunately the supposed deal was gonna be done remotely so im fine with it. not gonna risk catching that coronavirus **** just to buy a used video game
Swappa.com thank me later

buy one off of ebay or mercari.

Be honest, how often do you in participate hallucinating drugs? Besides weed.
Never have, but more than likely will at some put, and I've barely smoked much weed. When offered I almost always decline. Drugs are fun in my experience, but also a waste of money for the most. Not worth the monetary gain unless it's free or discounted.

Never have, but more than likely will at some put, and I've barely smoked much weed. When offered I almost always decline. Drugs are fun in my experience, but also a waste of money for the most. Not worth the monetary gain unless it's free or discounted.
Ok.

Am I only one who feels sum type of way when people uses the word "cancel" now?

Example: I didn't speak my mind because I was afraid that those mfs would cancel me.

Who TF started this cancel? Why lol

Back
Top Bottom