the thread about nothing...

Cancel culture
The OG of “Cancel” is still Nino Brown though

Man, so I just ran into a classmate from 3rd grade who remembered and recognized me even with a mask on:wow: We were reminiscing on stuff that happened 31 years ago and that dude has a sharp memory. He brought up stuff I had totally forgotten about. It was cool to see him again, might hit him up sometime just to catch up.

D16042-C2-9-C88-4698-A42-B-2-D0733965915.gif

Only bad thing is soggy skin

Is that you? Haha. I was watching some YouTube videos on it a couple weeks back. Everything seems to fall off the bone easily and really moist and tender. The skin being soggy is expected since it’s soaking in the chicken stock. Will attempt next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dickies, Carhartt, and some other brands I don’t know the name of. And by popular I mean “trendy.” The tumblr offsprings have made it hip & it’s kinda annoying.

Those brands have always been popular here in southern Cali, especially among the Latin community. I still wear a grey mechanic jacket from time to time. I recall white folk starting to rock them in the early 2000’s when Jesse James (biker dude from Long Beach) started to get famous for his cable tv show.

Back
Top Bottom