the thread about nothing...

I see what you're saying, but it's a good thing to have children if you raise them up right. It's good to have a woman you can partner with and help you achieve goals. Friends are ok, but having my own family is true love.

Simple. I get that and I envy you. I have plenty of trauma I’ve dealt/dealing with that makes me feel otherwise, mind you - with two kids already... I wish I had not seen what I seen or experienced what I’ve experienced, the good and bad, but that makes me uniquely me... none of our paths are the same, but I think they tend to land at the same destination: of happiness and fulfillment. As a Virgo, I naturally strive for picture-perfect, perfection, but the ultimate challenge is knowing we’re all imperfect. So, with that being said, if happiness-fulfillment is my destination, it doesn’t matter what I want that to look like. It’s predetermined, practice being whole and the chips will fall where they may.

The Boondocks predicted in 2006 that Oprah will be elected president in 2020 :lol:

180109093829-oprah-boondocks-large-169.jpg

The Boondocks predicted in 2006 that Oprah will be elected president in 2020 :lol:

180109093829-oprah-boondocks-large-169.jpg
I vividly remember this episode. I was at my college orientation and it was on at night. Some weirdo chuckled when this scene came on. Earlier he was chasing and hunting squirrels and rabbits outside. He also said he took part in an orgy during that game where you say something you've done that you don't think others have.

I vividly remember this episode. I was at my college orientation and it was on at night. Some weirdo chuckled when this scene came on. Earlier he was chasing and hunting squirrels and rabbits outside. He also said he took part in an orgy during that game where you say something you've done that you don't think others have.

Dude is a real life Homer
1590822066046.gif

I had a Good Friday
Got to eat some fire pad Thai.
Also copped the shoes I wanted.
Also bought my daughters birthday present.
Also sent my cousin money cuz I told her I’d pay for the food for her wedding tomorrow.
Also another day of life
Blessings 🙏🏼
44ADC887-9FE3-4289-ABC1-B944DA47F00F.jpeg
Media days?

Back
Top Bottom