the thread about nothing...

I'm sorry, man.

Fighting?

(If you don't mind me asking.)

Pretty much. I grew up as a kid fearing him. Have almost zero good memories with him.
He was always strict and annoying as hell.

I’m 26 now and dude still tries to act like he’s some big dog knowing damn well I could put him to sleep in a second. Not bragging or anything like that but I’m pretty built and my pops is old as hell (66 yrs old).

I’m afraid one day he’s gonna push me to my edge and imma straight knock his *** out or something. dude just keeps pushing my buttons

New pickup for my buttcheeks.

*also don’t say **** about my wiring skills/messy desk as I am in the process of moving stuff around

Attachments

• 1D9E5EE7-5661-4EB8-BA0B-4010D7AF3F34.jpeg
    1D9E5EE7-5661-4EB8-BA0B-4010D7AF3F34.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 185
Pretty much. I grew up as a kid fearing him. Have almost zero good memories with him.
He was always strict and annoying as hell.

I’m 26 now and dude still tries to act like he’s some big dog knowing damn well I could put him to sleep in a second. Not bragging or anything like that but I’m pretty built and my pops is old as hell (66 yrs old).

I’m afraid one day he’s gonna push me to my edge and imma straight knock his *** out or something. dude just keeps pushing my buttons
I figured exactly that.

Yeah, bruh, you gotta go. That's exactly how I left @ 22, except I actually did take his *** out a couple times. That's what made me realize I gotta go. He's retired now, but at the time I moved out, he was a prison guard. One time I came home from work, and he was on top of my sister, holding her by the wrists, screaming some BS about her not running things or whatever, and she's kicking and crying 'Get off me! Let me go!' I unlocked the door and walked in from work, and that's what I saw. When I tell you that I beat that dog piss out of him...

I get it, man. Trust your gut, make moves, because yeah, it's time, my guy.

I'm sorry, though. It sucks and I hate it for you.

I figured exactly that.

Yeah, bruh, you gotta go. That's exactly how I left @ 22, except I actually did take his *** out a couple times. That's what made me realize I gotta go. He's retired now, but at the time I moved out, he was a prison guard. One time I came home from work, and he was on top of my sister, holding her by the wrists, screaming some BS about her not running things or whatever, and she's kicking and crying 'Get off me! Let me go!' I unlocked the door and walked in from work, and that's what I saw. When I tell you that I beat that dog piss out of him...

I get it, man. Trust your gut, make moves, because yeah, it's time, my guy.

I'm sorry, though. It sucks and I hate it for you.

damn sounds like you were in a worst position than me. Sorry that happened man. Thankfully my dad has never been physically abusive to me or my sisters. But I have gotten a few *** whooping when I was a kid from hI’m but nothing serious. Thanks for the advice too man. Def gotta save up and bounce.

if you don’t mind me asking, do you still visit your pops?

damn sounds like you were in a worst position than me. Sorry that happened man. Thankfully my dad has never been physically abusive to me or my sisters. But I have gotten a few *** whooping when I was a kid from hI’m but nothing serious. Thanks for the advice too man. Def gotta save up and bounce.

if you don’t mind me asking, do you still visit your pops?
He called me in November last year just to ask if I had spoken to my sister recently. Entire phone conversation was less than 5 minutes. Aside from that conversation, I haven't spoken to him in over a little over 2 yeats.

The only fathers in my life that I have any sort of meaningful relationship with are fathers who are passionate about their kids. Friends, family, coworkers, whatever. If you are a father and you are not in love with your kids, I don't want anything to do with you, even if that means cutting off my own dad.

Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu , I forgot a major element to that, why it's so important to me that I only have passionate fathers in my circle: I have a 12-year-old son, and he has been at the center of my world literally since the day he was born. And a major reason why I have been able to make the generational improvement from what my dad was to who I am to my son is because I have completely alienated myself from deadbeat fathers, halfway fathers, abusive fathers, and even average fathers. From the day he was born I decided to only surround myself with the best fathers I run into. I don't know what it's like to HAVE an awesome father, but for my son, I knew I had to learn what it was like to BE an awesome father so that he can't speak the same way about his dad that you and I can about ours.

Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu , I forgot a major element to that, why it's so important to me that I only have passionate fathers in my circle: I have a 12-year-old son, and he has been at the center of my world literally since the day he was born. And a major reason why I have been able to make the generational improvement from what my dad was to who I am to my son is because I have completely alienated myself from deadbeat fathers, halfway fathers, abusive fathers, and even average fathers. From the day he was born I decided to only surround myself with the best fathers I run into. I don't know what it's like to HAVE an awesome father, but for my son, I knew I had to learn what it was like to BE an awesome father so that he can't speak the same way about his dad that you and I can about ours.

exactly my mentality if I ever have kids man. never would I want to imitate my dad whenever I have kids. Hope you and your fam stays safe through all this crazy ish in the world right now:pimp:

I cant wait to be a dad! I know my calling in life is to be a father. I just want to raise up a good, decent family with my wife in this crazy world. When I have my children I'm gonna go hard af to be the best husband & father I can be. God's got me.
My thoughts exactly :smokin

Back
Top Bottom