the thread about nothing...

1590890406354.png

I was standing in line w/ a guy that worked fc last year during the jordan 1 sb drop, and my god he was dickheaded capitalist shark. Perfect representation of that company. **** flightclub.
Well even if you are Anti-Flight Club. The sad part is they have insurance to cover their losses, but the regular folks who handed over their shoes for consignment do not.

I was standing in line w/ a guy that worked fc last year during the jordan 1 sb drop, and my god he was dickheaded capitalist shark. Perfect representation of that company. **** flightclub.

Seeing all this greed and selfishness from people. I am a capitalist myself, but there are limits.

marikomorose marikomorose don't think everyone here is your friend. You can be talking to your future enemy and not know it.

Thats a very nice gesture, trying my best not to sound pessimistic for the rest of the year so I'll leave at that.

Kind of afraid to hit mine, its not open yet but it might be happening next month

I was going to go 15 mins over to the next state and hit Planet Fitness, then I talked myself out of it, and did a home workout instead. Just cause these folks opening doesn’t mean I NEED to be out there, corona still running rampant.

Back
Top Bottom